Nappy check
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

I'm sure this is not how she should be checking my nappy!
Gallery Images by nappygirl
Display More Images
Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

diaperedsassy23
Sis, dress in you dancing outfit there is no doubt that my diaper will be on display to the whole world.
bubbleskirtlucy
As if parading in front of everyone wasn't punishment enough for wearing my sister's dance uniform, I now had to do a handstand!

Wannabe_Baby
"Okay little brother, now see if you can poop yourself!"
Lavander

Being teleported from Australia to Texas by his twin sister while playing dress-up in the privacy of his locked bedroom was the LAST thing George expected.

~ Items ~

BABY BECKY

James blushed with embarrassment as he held his friend's legs for the finale of their cowgirl routine. It was evident from the brown mess seeping from Stephen's nappy that he must have thoroughly pooped and peed himself just before they came on stage. He hoped the judges didn't notice otherwise it might spoil their chances of being crowned this year's pageant princesses.
SissyBabyCaitlin
When his sister's cheer squad lost one of their members to an injury Tommy had to fill in for the injured team member. Of course, Tommy wasn't to happy at first until they said they would give him some of the prize money if he helped. So he reluctantly did not knowing that he would be quite humiliated by the end of the routine.

Shadowstar
on the bright side aleast the diaeper isnt obvious thats some conselation
boundandwet
oh, i think your leeking jessie, let me just check.
shy some times, brave others. i like humiliation, but i am not weak willed. i am your link to the rest of the world, fear me.

sexy_tran69
Nice I love it
"OK, sweetie, time to show the audience your cute little nappies!"
"What?! No!"

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.