Caught Fast!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Harry heard his sister and her friends coming up the stairs but couldn't get the clasp undone.
The three girls stood laughing uncontrollably as he was caught in his baby dress and nappy!
Gallery Images by nappygirl
Display More Images
Last Post
50 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 49 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

tamie
 Leave your little sissy outfit on harriette!Come over here and lets see if we have something for you to suck on?!!
sissytink
  So ! This is what you like to do when were not around ! First lets fix your dress, then a good pantie pulled down spanking will teach you whats it really like to be a little sissy girl.  

Brian
"So you DO like dressing like that do you! Well then you just leave that on and lets go shopping shall we?"
Baby Akuto
No, don't try to take it off. It's too late I've already seen you like this. To think of it, you actually look much sexier as a sissy baby then you ever did as a man.

clarisselovelace
The surprise of being caught made you wet your diaper uncontrollably.

"Just what I suspected. You're nothing but a little sissy baby who wets her pants."
Robyn

"Time to go now, Missy. All the neighbors are waiting to see your true colors...lollipop red and lil girl pink. Not so tough now, are we Missy? You remember those high school kids you called the cops on? They can't wait to meet Missy...something about "panky panky" I think they said? Now let's get your cry-baby bow tied and check your diaper one more time....oh! you just wet...well, I think someone will love changing you! Let's go, Missy!

keely
oooo, me and my firends are going to have so much fun with you, from now on youll do watevr we say and be our sissy baby if you dont want anyone to find out
pbuckethead
caught doing wut

pbuckethead
shes not doing much
pbuckethead
unless shes hiding something

pbuckethead
oh i see it now
diaperedsassy23
Sis, please don't make me wear this out to meet your girls friends!!

bubbleskirtlucy
There was no use playing with the padlock, Ted was stuck in his dress.
Wannabe_Baby
"Yes Stephen, you DO look ridiculous. But not half as ridiculous as you'll look being pushed around in a stroller at the mall, your big, thick, puffy Huggies sagging between your legs because of your big baby mess. Now, have you learned not to change the channel when big sister is watching television?"

diaperlvr
David thought it would be ok to put on a diaper and act like a baby while his parents went out to dinner. All of a sudden he hears the front door open and he's standing in the living room dressed like a wittle baby girl. His mom just looks and him and smiles knowing she has her little baby boy back.
BABY BECKY

Robert was like a rabbit caught in the headlights when his girlfriend came home unexpectedly. She stood looking at him with a scornful expression for what seemed like ages before he broke down and burst into tears.
"Well little girl, I think you have a lot of explaining to do so you better stop that blubbering and start talking - before I throw you out dressed exactly the way you are."
"Oh god Susan, I'm so sorry. I promise I'll never ever do this again."
"Oh contrare my little sissy, I think pretty baby dresses and nappies suit you perfectly so you most certainly will be doing this again - and often."

boundandwet
"ok, i put on the dress and nappies, can you please let me go and give me my clothes back now?" "no silly, were going to keep you locked in your nappies until they start leaking." after 7 hours, the nappies finally started leaking. " ok i can go now right?" "oh no, now we have to put more nappies over your wet ones, and a nice pair of locking panties"
SissyBabyCaitlin
Kyle blushes softly as she saw how pretty his friend Samantha looked dressed up as an adorable adult baby girl. Of course part of the deal was Kyle had to dress up like her twin.

Trying to get out of your sissy clothes, Mandy? Well, maybe some time outside in just your diapers will teach you to love your new life.
dprdwimp
(whining) Arrrr! I just can't do it.... Mommmy, No matter how hard I twy I can't ever tie the ribbon or zip the back up! Mommmmm! Help ME pwease!

babydenna
Oh no, i hear my Mommy coming up the stairs and i can't reach the back zipper to get this baby dress off. She sais if she caught me one more time dressing this way, she would make me a baby girl permanently. oh no
fingered

As Ernie finished tying the bow in his hair his door suddenly swung open, and there stood his sister.

"Well Ern.... Err... Emma nice dress!

Then the new Emma began wet herself and began crying, as her sister began laughing.

Cliques:

sexy_tran69
Nice I love it
diapered sissy
yer that was a good caption and pic

prissyprincess
  I luv it dear I,m glade they reread this one so cute ^ very pretty tooo !!!  
0 - 25 of 49 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.