Caught!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

"PETER, you've been in your sisters wardrobe again" shouted his mummy, "now you will stay dressed like that for the evening while uncle Jim and aunt Jenny visit us, and your sister will be fuming when she sees you in her clothes".
Gallery Images by nappygirl
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Lavander
Peter didn't know what was worse, being caught and exposed as a crossdressing sissy in front of his parents or the fact that Fluffy the family cat was resting in his lap when mummy suddenly burst in and started yelling. Either way, he just wanted to cry.
Janeboy
Gasp! Mom wans't supposed to get home for another hour

sissy sabrina
now dont we look a cutsie
elliemanchester
Peter! Whatever made you put those clothes on? You must be a sissy. Well, there's only one punishment for sissy boys, and that is to make them wear frillies permanently. You will look so adorable in your ribbons and bows.

bubbleskirtlucy
Go ahead Peter, show everyone the little dance you were doing when I caught you in your sister's clothes...
sexy_tran69
Nice I love it

prissyprincess

"PETER, you've been in your sisters wardrobe again" shouted his mummy, "now you will stay dressed like that for the evening while uncle Jim and aunt Jenny visit us, and your sister will be fuming when she sees you in her clothes".  

But Peter looks better than siss does in them dear , giggles , glory be  

But Peter looks better than siss does in them dear , giggles , glory be    

I think we now have 2 daughters, what do you thing dear....

SindyLu
cute pic and the dres is so nice
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.