Sleeping beauties
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

David and his brother loved playing babies but it tired them out. now their sister had something to bribe them with, the first thing she would do is to make them parade in their nappies and sissy dresses for her pals.
Gallery Images by nappygirl
Display More Images
Last Post
46 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 45 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

becky4561
aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww!
littlegirl_inside

I'd love to be one of those lucky sissies!!
Samantha

~cliques~

sexydark
  wow
Baby Akuto
Charlie and Jacob were always shovenistic and treated the women at school as if they were inferior to men. Cathy and Lisa thought they should teach them a lesson. One day after school Cathy and Lisa offered them a ride home. After they accepted and were in the car Cathy offered them some cupcakes that she made, they grabbed them and ate them not knowing that Cathy mixed the cupcakes with heavy sleeping pills. Within ten minutes they were comotosed. Cathy dragged Charlie into her baby brothers room and put him in a white nighte, a thick disposible diaper, and a blue bow in his hair. While Lisa took Jacob and put him in a thick disposible diaper, a pink nightie, a pink bow in his hair, as well as a pacifier in his mouth. They laid Jacob's head on top of Charlie's stomach. Giggling they took pictures, and said to each other once they see these pictures are around school, they'll know who's really inferior.

Jay804
'When you said you were so tired you would sleep like a baby, you really meant it, didnt you?'
New_babygirl
i would love to be one o those sissies for a day

tamie
 dreams of sissy games danced through their heads!!!
pinklisa_

David and his brother loved playing babies but it tired them out. now their sister had something to bribe them with, the first thing she would do is to make them parade in their nappies and sissy dresses for her pals.  

This is the cutetest sweetest photo i think i have seen in a long time.

LG_stephy
to think just one week prior, they could hardly get tommy and billy to be civil to each other in the same room. just one week of age regression and a switch in gender was enough to make tammie and billie inseperable lovers.
Brian
"Do you think they will remember anything of there lost weekend, I've heard hypnotisim can play with the memory?"

"It dosen't matter I've got it all on tape if need be!"

diaperboy
i wanna find diapees like there anyone know where i can my diapees are always so small (store brought depends and such)
alienvalentine
Most of the time, (note, not all of the time) Adult Baby Source uses triple layer attends. It's a standard diaper that you can get most anywhere, it just looks different because they use Three of them. It make's it look puffier and more babyish... trust me i've tried it... 

diaperboy
o ok hehe *giggles*
jessybaby
  baby loves to cuddle with her sissy sister
a new me teehee

they sure do look comfortable
jareddm
Aww! What cute little sweethearts!

diapergirl123
they are both so cute
Princess-Susie
SO CUTE! you just want to take them home.

cdbaby
alex and richie now know never make fun of a witch's age
Trunksshe
Dave's sister warned him not to go into her room or he might regret it.
Regardless as soon as she left he opened the door and was washed by a ray of blinding pink light knocking him out.

When his sister returned she found him on the ground sleeping and only laughed as she saw what had become of Dave. Little did she know that her Mother was watching and as soon as she was hit with the ray as well their mother was thinking of how she could put this to her advantage. She started by putting them in diapers as they were going to be in them for a LONG TIME. 

(Wish it was me hit with that ray  )
The Beauty within hides Secrets from us allNature should be taken into the hands of those who will protect it. For those who abuse nature take the beauty and burn it all.

amylynn
wowie thats a nice pillow
vs-boygirl
They need to wake up because not even a dream could be better than what they have going for them at the moment:)

SissyCandy
"No no, this won't do, we need to take off Sami's diapers and take out Alexis' paci, give her something a little better to suck on =D"
Nicholae_Fae
aww! how cute! :3

jcrutc
Soooooo Cuuuuuuuuute
0 - 25 of 45 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.