Dreams can come true!!!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Steven was fast asleep dreaming that he was a Baby girl wearing a pink nightie and nappy.

Wow, am i still asleep or has my dream come true!
Gallery Images by nappygirl
Display More Images
Last Post
39 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 38 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

Lavander
Having agreed to be on MTV's True Life, Steven was horrified to wake up and see that the camera crew had come to his home early and let themselves in before he could change into boy clothes.
diaperlover97
what happened
we changed you dear you should delete your internet history when you go on sissy kiss

Brian

Fast asleep in his diaper and nighty he had no idea his Sister had stumbled upon this delicate arangement and was taking photos of him in this the most private of suituations. But it's what she had planned for the pictures that he should have been worried about!
Janeboy
wish that was me

kipr
I hate it when I wake up dry!!!
sissylacy
Jake and his girlfriend had a huge argument. To get back at him, his girl friend snuck into his apartment. After changing his clothes, she took a few pictures of him.

Boy, will be be surprised when he gets the Christmas card. Not as surprised as his parents will be.

Sissy_Lizzy
playing dress up while every one at my house was away I forgot to lock my window. My girlfriend snuck in and was in for a surprise. Not as much as I was when i woke and found my diaper flooded and my girl with a camera.
sissyboy123
awesome pic

Baby Akuto
Pic 1: Robert was out drinking all night with his friends. After coming home to his girlfriend, he tried to be intimate with her. In the middle of it he passed out drunk. Roberts girlfriend being pissed off and embarresd that this has happened again, decided to embarress him. She stripped off all his clothes, and put him into one of her nighties. Unsatisfied with that she went to the 24 hour drug store and purchased a pack of adult diapers. When she returned home she strapped him into a diaper, and took pictures of him comfortably asleep in his nightie and diaper.

Pic 2: Robert woke up slowly he started to strech his arms and legs when he heard a crincle, and felt something wet between his legs. He rose up quickly to see he was wearing a pink nightie and diaper. He was so shocked seeing that not only was he wearing a diaper but he wet his diaper, he didn't notice his girlfriend taking a picture
wanttobeshe
umm i love sleeping in my diapers and nightie. Oh i wet myself thats why i love my diapers. I just hope my girlfriend doesn't find out

diapermehard
I love the captions! Lets see...

Jake was such a bad boy last night July decided to get him back. She secretly put a thick diaper on him and locked it in place!!! Then she hypnotized him..
pbuckethead
wuts she dreaming bout?

jcrutc
I love it when this happens
LittlePrincess
mmmmm i love my nightie and diapers im so glad mom and dad wont be home tonight i cant imagine what they would do if they saw me like this

diapered sissy
nice pcitures
prissyprincess
  dreams do cum true , giggles , just keep up the good wrk THX Dear   
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

babie

Steven was fast asleep dreaming that he was a Baby girl wearing a pink nightie and nappy.

Wow, am i still asleep or has my dream come true!

its nice but for me it was in hospital when i woke up
Lexi
I loved that you had 2 pictures and they flowed well, made me almost wet my panties.lol

arphan86
Best dream ever!
BobOnFire
wow i sleep for 3 hour and my daipers not wet

littlepinkprincess
mmm nice dream
penny12
ohhhh yes im awake and there still there all my dreams have come true

sissy pammy
oh-mommy is going to have to change me again!
babyjessie
i wish i was her
Lots of tight and long hugs!

baby_laura
nice cappies
0 - 25 of 38 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.