Not so Cheery leader
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
" Alex, have you seen my Cheerleader outfit," called his sister! "i'm going to be late for prac OH MY GOD"

Gallery Images by nappygirl
Display More Images
Last Post
18 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

tamie
 are you sure nobody will be able to tell I am a sissy boy!???
sissyboy123
henry you look sooooo cute
lets go outside and show the neighborhood your new outfit

clarisselovelace
If you make even one mistake tonight sissy, I'm going to spank your bottom red. Now go have a good time cheering and remember to show off your panty bulge.
/sissy
jason always said cheerleading was nothing to brag about since anyone could do. Now we get to see if HE can do it ;)
iluqtpis

:~>

vs-boygirl
Did you say starting quarterback? Oh well then is my skirt too short? Maybe i should just take it off? What do you think?
sissy will
I hope they dont see my diaper during practice today

baby_crissy
wow thats an awesome pic, wish it were me
Sonjaneko
Busteeed :P

OhSoSweet926
NOT so cheery? She should be the cheeriest sisy around! I would be!

"Mark, you can't expect me to let you try on my things if you arnt going to let me see you in them! Now come with me. the rest of the squad wants to see our new sissy!"
macfinder2000
The answer is Yes  

diaperedsassy23
Sis, why do I have to join you on the cheer leading squad? And why do I have to wear a diaper?
[/quote]
Michael was the only boy on the squad this year. when Brittany, the head cheerleader got injured the team didn't know what to do. Seeing as how Michael was the most knowledgeable on the team, they staged Michael's disappearance and here you see the new girl in town Michelle...the rest, well that's best left up to your imagination

K-1
Cute picture
Hugs and kisses
prissyprincess
  n nice find sweetie THX K-1 for bring it back up  
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

kellymelissa30
Uh oh! Caught at the wrong time! Or maybe it was the right time?  
LittleSissyBri
ooohh, sweetie, you're going to be so cute at the pep rally! Not to mention I'll be a shoe in for that creative marketing scholarship!  : Who would've thought that our star running back was a diaper wearing sissy? Well, come on...we're going to be late!

BobOnFire
When tom sister brust into the room the cheerleader lost her cheer
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.