Miss Heard
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Alan was enjoying the music so much he didn't hear his sister and her two friends arrive home early.
Gallery Images by nappygirl
Display More Images
Last Post
15 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

tamie
 Now that we have the picture I am sure she will do anything to keep it secret!!
diaperlover97
thats right baby its whinnie the pooh tapes with hypnotic segestion ing the background

Brian
"I told him I would rip some Led Zeppelin cds for him but I decided to add a little extra sugestion onto them, now he does't give me any trouble at all."
sexydark

Originally posted by tamie
 Now that we have the picture I am sure she will do anything to keep it secret!!  

that's right, how about wearing those diaper for ever as a start point?

Baby Akuto
Tom was so preocupied by his music and magazines that he didn't even notice his wife walk into the room. Seeing Tom wearing one of her skirts, a blouse, a bra of hers that he stuffed so he could have breasts, and the most shocking thing was instead of him wearing a pair of her panties he was wearing a diaper. She walked over and looked over his shoulder at the article he was reading "Ten Ways to Look Attractive to a Man". Tom was unaware of his wife right behind him until she lifted up one of his headphones and said "You won't have any trouble with that cutie."
diaperedsassy23
Aaron was listen to the radio so he never heard his sister and her friends in walk or till they had all ready taken photos of him in his sister clothes and a diaper.

Girlbyheart

Shadowstar
wehn thye found him they really made him reghret wearing hi sisters clothes and dipers cos of her problem
they say beuty is in the eye of the beholder but there is no reason why it cant be wrong

sexy_tran69
Nice I love it
diapered sissy
Thats awsome, i really like ur caption to lol sexy tan u always say Nice I love it :P

ky_girlieboy
kevin was to busy listening to the music and reading the magazines to realize what the tapes had done to him......... boy is he going to be surprised when the song stops!!!!!!!!!!
Princess Rose
Tres bien!

Mina Silverwind
I am a huge fan of your work, and each picture is a work of art that makes me smile.
Sissy Baby Wendy

Every day, when Wendy got home from Mistress Stern's School for Sissies he liked nothing better to put on his favourite nursery rhymes and look through old copies of Madame magazine. Today, as he absored himself in sissy heaven, he absent mindedly shifted over to his right side and filled his already soaked nappy. It no longer occured to him that most 16 year old boys wouldn't be caught dead in girls clothes, let alone wearing and using nappies. To him it was all now perfectly natural.

A quick glance at his My Little Pony watch told him that his bestest friend Sissy Stephanie would soon be arriving for the sleep over. His Mummy had promised that, if they were good little sissies, they could share his cot for naps and sleeping. He felt his little sissy stick twitch in anticipation.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.