Baby caught!!!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
"Well Simon, we have you now" laughed Sally, his sister, "we will keep you tied up there until you wet that nappy and mummy comes home to see what a sissy you are". XXX

Gallery Images by nappygirl
Display More Images
Last Post
40 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 39 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

Brian
"There's no use crying, you'll just have to wait till Mum gets home. I can't wait to see her face!"
Lavander
Simon now regrets his cavalier attitude when he ordered a Big Gulp for each hand.

~ Items ~

cheerful_pixie
It seemed harmless enough at the time...play dress up with my younger sister....little did I know that she had invited the cheer squad and pta members over for a special party with me as the combination centerpiece and guest of honor.

I just wish she had failed knot tying in girl scouts...drat!

littlegrl
After trying to sneak out, the babysitter took Kyle and put him in a big fluffy diaper and girl clothes to be found by his parents

Janeboy
Maybe he should have taken dare
Baby Akuto
"I've known for a while that you were a sissy," said Jerry's sister. "That's why me and my friends skipped cheerleading practice, just to catch you in the act. Although I didn't know you enjoyed wearing diapers."
With tears rolling down Jerry's face he squirmed trying to get free.
"Bet you didn't think three little cheerleaders could get you tied down," said Jerry's sister.
Jerry began to wet his diaper.
"You know he really is a Hot Girl," said one of the other cheerleaders. "I'll bet that after a couple of pictures he'll do anything we want to keep this quiet. First off I think he should wear my cheerleaders uniform." Noticing the wet spot between his legs she added, "Though he should keep his diaper on, I don't want him having an accident in my bloomers."

New_babygirl
I can't believe i got caught but why they put me in a diaper my panties were just fine
tamie
 Now who should we invite over first!!Your girlfriend or my boy friend!!???

diaperedsassy23
Sis, please untie me I will let you be my big sister forever just don't leave me like this.
bubbleskirtlucy
This time, Simon had gone too far with his self-bondage. It wouldn't be long until someone discovered his secret passtime...

diaperlvr
well look at you. all tied up with a diaper on and your girlfriend is comming over for dinner. i bet she'll just love how cute of a sissy you are.
yourslavesir
capion is sweeeeeet =)

"I've known for a while that you were a sissy," said Jerry's sister. "That's why me and my friends skipped cheerleading practice, just to catch you in the act. Although I didn't know you enjoyed wearing diapers."
With tears rolling down Jerry's face he squirmed trying to get free.
"Bet you didn't think three little cheerleaders could get you tied down," said Jerry's sister.
Jerry began to wet his diaper.
"You know he really is a Hot Girl," said one of the other cheerleaders. "I'll bet that after a couple of pictures he'll do anything we want to keep this quiet. First off I think he should wear my cheerleaders uniform." Noticing the wet spot between his legs she added, "Though he should keep his diaper on, I don't want him having an accident in my bloomers."

But that made me squeeel hehe oh if that happened if only XD

XoFormeroX
awwww silly sissy
Diaper_Girl 80
Dont cry lil one

Shadowstar
wel lyo uwere in boyscouts an yo udint fial knoting either so im sure oy uacan get yoruslef out, if not then by the tiem mum gets home you are gonna be one wet sissy girl looks liek u couldnt hold it any more
they say beuty is in the eye of the beholder but there is no reason why it cant be wrong
sexy_tran69
Nice I love it

Baby_Princess_Amber
Shaun couldn't stop crying. He knew his sister had been planning to do this to him but he never expected her to follow through with it. Now he had to wait until his girlfriend came home and hope she wouldn't leave him for this.
prissyprincess
  Poor wittle sissy simon , she,s really enjoying her self just wanted the attention , giggles   Sweet dear very nice Thx  
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

babySeph
shes already crying and doesnt even have her nappies on yet
pueblo1234
Lesson for all boys: Don't get caught spying on a girls slumber party

kellymelissa30
But...But...what if Karen wants to be forced to wear nappy?  
serendipity
"and even if you undo those ropes, that belt is locked on, so you'll have to wet yourself"

jamiesissy
That is what I want to happen to me
distemic
Now, let's just put these headphones over your ears and after a few hours of hypnosis, you'll be wearing clothes like these from now on.

bianb
im just going to check your nappy then ill put your dildo in. So stop crying im only going to the shops for more nappies.
0 - 25 of 39 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.