Look Mummy!!!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
"Look Mummy" smiled Paul "All day at sissy school and my panties are still dry"
"Well done Peter, but you still need nappies when you are at home, come with mummy and lets get you into a nice thick terry and your plastic pants before you get too excited and wet those"
Gallery Images by nappygirl
Display More Images
Last Post
45 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 44 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

diaperlover97
look mommy i found big girl panties but they feel weird can i have my diapees back
tamie
 Look mommy my sissy panties match my knee socks!!I am learning to match items in my wardrobe just like you taught me!!!

New_babygirl
look mommy i ca wear your big girl undees.. what are you do with that spoona nd diaper mommy
sissy sabrina
look i'm a good pwetty girl

BobbieAnne
Oh my I adore pleated skirts. White are my favorite.
amylynn
i a big girl now mommy

elliemanchester
I so wanna be a schoolgirl. Put me in those little pleated skirts that barely cover my diaper.
Robyn
Oh baby Ellie, I think you'd look so cute in a little pleated skirt and diaper! Do you think we could find babysitters that would take care of us together?

blacki
cute girls
cheerful_pixie
Only Robyn could look more yummilicious in her very short pleated skirt and knee socks...with her extra thick nappy on under those crinkly and ruffly rhumbas...and shiny new patent leather shoes to top the look off....and pigtails....

Robyn dear, would you wear that for me if I asked you? Would you wet your nappy for me and squirm as you did it?

Would you say out loud that "baby made tinklee-poos"? and Ask me to change you into a dry nappy?

Would you lie still as I did so, or wiggle around like a bad girl and get your bottom smacked?

If you were good, you could have a cookie and a cuddle... 

kbear
i know this is older but it is so cute
babyteen
i'm ready for my first day at school

AngelofCheese
mommy why do i have to go to school in panties they're not as thick as my diapers, wot if i have an accident?
wuv u all
cheese
This Is So Cute

LittlePrincess
Thats soooooooo cute were do you find these pictures to do captions there soooooooooo good
jpetti99
Look Mommy! No lines now that I've shaved completely ;)

liljade
One hour left then then i win the bet.Then no more diapers for me.Just have to hold it for one more hour.Little did he know his sister put lavitivs in the juice he drank.
KC'sbitchboy
i have the same outfit. let's go shopping

diaperedsissybambi
I'm getting very hard in these panties
No mommy, I love my new school outfit, I just don't think I'm ready to leave my cute pink sissy ruffles and diapers yet... can I go back to sissy kindergarten?

Skylark
Aww what a sweet adorable lil girl...  
Little girls are just giggles you can hug!

I want to be your Nanny! Now be good and do as I say...

diaperedsassy23
That's nice honey but it is back in to diapers now that your home.

bubbleskirtlucy
"Come on, Paul. I just want to take a few pictures of you modeling my school uniform. It really turns me on..."
With these pictures, Paul's girlfriend now had the power to blackmail him into doing... and wearing... anything she wanted...
diaperlvr
do you want your diaper now sweetie?

stefficapri
awesome picture,,,,didnt know what to do first.........then i wet myself..   
0 - 25 of 44 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.