Big girl now!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

I all growed up now, my first day at school and no nappy. Hope i don't wee wee in my panties or mummy will put me back in a nappy tomorrow.
Gallery Images by nappygirl
Display More Images
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissytink
  Oh, yes you are a big girl, maybe someday me will be a big girl too. But not right now, me have no fairy wings and is still in didies at nite time. But one day me will be like you, and me hope as pretty ! sissytink 
tamie
 yes you are,but you still have a lot to learn little sissy!Now come here and kneel down so we can start your big girl lessons!!!

Brian
"See I've been dry all day Mummy!"

"Then what do you call those little damp spots in the front then?"
Wannabe_Baby
"You see this, my big baby boyfriend? Panties. I bet you'd just LOVE to be wearing adult underwear right now, wouldn't you? That thick, white, fluffy diaper pinned around your bottom is just so humiliating, isn't it? I mean, look at you! You're so pathetic! You have to waddle around, peeing and crapping yourself and you need someone else to change you! You're a big baby and everyone knows it. You WANT to be in panties, don't you? You want to be wearing a frilly pair of pink panties, so everyone can see how grown-up you are? Well, I might let you, after you've been potty-trained. Obviously, you can't wear my panties yet. Do you really think I'd risk letting a baby wear my panties? Unlike your, er, "underwear", mine isn't disposable."

sissylacy
Thomas stood at the door. His wife wouldn't let him leave the house until he proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that he was dressed like a woman. He decided that the only way to prove it was to lift the back of his skirt. After seeing his cotton panties, his wife allowed him to leave. He just hoped he didn't have to do this everyday.
diapered sissy
lol thats funny :P, hope she does wet then she has to wear a nappy

prissyprincess
  Very nice dear personally I,m glade to seeeeeeeeee !~! you out of those nappies . Your very pretty 
bigsissybaby
"Why are you wearing those plain white panties again?", asked his wife. "Get upstairs right now and get those pretty pink satin panties." "I thought she'd be happy I was wearing panties without being asked," he thought.

ky_girlieboy

Kevin (Kayla) was so happy that he no longer had to wear diapers but now wearing panties.. lifted his skirt for all to see
SindyLu
sexy schoole gily
: PinkBaby-Lachen:

LilDebbiSlut

I all growed up now, my first day at school and no nappy. Hope i don't wee wee in my panties or mummy will put me back in a nappy tomorrow.  

and its in our minds all the time...one must bend over backwards to get the answer we are looking for
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.