Bedtime Story!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

"And they all lived happily ever after. Now James, lets get you in A lovely, thick, warm, dry nappy and your frilliest nightie and locked into your cot until morning"
Gallery Images by nappygirl
Display More Images
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

BbyDreamer
What a lucky kid  
diapergirl123
what a nice thing to do

bubbleskirtlucy
Let's see how I can dress you up tomorrow... Oh! Here's a good one!...
XoFormeroX
:) wow he is adorable in that outfit.

sexy_tran69
Nice I love it
prissyprincess
   OOOO hh !! PLease Lock me up I,ve been very bad , should Pank me too , giggles , just give me my teddy to keep me company   
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

"And they all lived happily ever after. Now James, lets get you in A lovely, thick, warm, dry nappy and your frilliest nightie and locked into your cot until morning"  

every summer his parents dropped him off at his evil auntie's house. on his 12th birthday, his parents died in a plane crash. His aunt was the only relative alive and willing to take him in. Needless to say, he was forced to be a girl the rest of his life. By the time high school rolled around he was totally feminized.
BobOnFire
after I finish the story I change your diaper then it time for me to pratice my spankings.

Baby Flo
"Sit still James. I can't believe I have to tie your hands again. Why can't you keep your hands of your privat parts?
-Ah here I have a nice treatment for you. Here see - these bad boy have done the same and what is he wearing? - Yes, a diaper! A thick diaper and heavy rubber pants. I think we try the same, for the next.. month!"
nekoboyorgirl
ohh and heres yousamantha when you were 4 years old you were such a cute boy then
but now youre a cute girlie
*i had dreamt life was beauty and woke up and found out life was duty*
*it is better to be thought the fool and remain silent then to open your mouth and remove all doubt*

SindyLu
hihihi god night story and go to beth sissy
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.