Locked Out
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

"Please let me in" pleaded Peter, "the girls next door are laughing at me"
"not as much as mummy will when she gets home and sees you in your nappy sissy girl", his sister called through her laughter
Gallery Images by nappygirl
Display More Images
Last Post
27 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 26 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

tamie
 Can you help me find my mommy?
Lavander
Not content to just lay there on the door step, the abandoned baby stood up to kick the door down and go warm up a bottle in the kitchen.

~ Items ~

Brian
"Please let me in Mummy, There starting to toot there horns!"
Baby Akuto
Pounding on the front door "This is not the same!" exclamed John. "When I dragged you out in your sleep you were at least wearing the clothes you slept in! It's not my fault you slept in only a bra and panties!"
"Hey!" replied his sister from the other side of the door. "Before I drug you outside in your sleep you were sleeping in the nude, you should be happy that I at least covered your shame"
"But you put me in one of your bras and a diaper!" almost in tears.
"You must not have to many objections, because you have the option of taking them off and stand there naked."
John walked to the steps of the front porch and cried while waiting for mommy to come home.

sissy will
oh man I am locked out and I have to go next door and get my spare key in my diaper
sissyjdk
aww **** where did i put my keys!

diapergirl123
really great pic
Sonjaneko
Poor him ^^

diaperedsassy23

Sis, please let me in you have left me standing out her in your bra and my diaper with sissy girl cover for over and hour I think every one knows now that I am a sissy baby girl. Besides I need a diaper change bad. I will be good I swear.
bubbleskirtlucy
Brother: "I've been on the balcony for over an hour. I've learned my lesson now. Can you please let me in at last? I really need to pee!"

Sister: "How appropriate! Haven't you forgotten what you're wearing?..."

diaperlvr
please let me in sister some of the football players are walking by
duckling
you can come home with me peter till your mummy comes home.  

boundandwet
jesse couldnt believe she fell for that trick. a simple dare, go outside in a diaper. now they locked her out and everyone is laughing at her. "ohh no, thats my parent's car! Please let me in! this isnt funny!" her screems went on def ears as ehr friends just watched her parents come up to thier perfect daughter in a diaper
SissyBabyCaitlin

Kyle pounded on the door desperate to get back into the house. He had to really pee but of course his sister was not going to let him in. Not until he soaked his nappies, after all that was her plan all along when they had started playing truth or dare.

dprdwimp
C'mon guys, my diaper doesn't smell THAT bad does it?
Shadowstar
right cmon i idd the dare now PlEASE let me In
they say beuty is in the eye of the beholder but there is no reason why it cant be wrong

boundandwet
i just love this pic, i keep coming back to look at it
babydenna
Please sis, please let me back in. i didn't mean to say that the single moms who live in your apartment complex need to keep a better eye on their children down by the pool rather than just watching them from there porches. Oh please sis, they can all see me!!! oh no
The Plight of denna the COWARD - Forever Under the Care of Nannies
There was once a VERY spoiled  rich boi ,named denna who could have had anything but acted so silly and afraid, until at age 21 and and hid  behind a little neighbor girl for protection from danger.  The girl ended up having to save denna from what was really nothing at all.  So many saw and all were flabbergasted a 21 year old young man could act in such a cowardice way.  So ashamed was his aunty and her daughters and everyone said that denna is nothing but a coward and a cry-baby and something had to be done.  
The judge agreed.  denna was legally deemed as a coward in society losing his status as a man or Mr, and even determined to have failed the rights of passage to earn the status of even a little boy let alone a man At her wits end and at the urging of her daughters who were younger than denna, back to the nursery denna went.  From an age 21 coward  to a baby more befitting its new status.  

to be cont...

sexy_tran69
Nice I love it
ky_girlieboy

Kevin had gone outside dressed this way as a dere by his girlfriend,, now she locked the door..... he thought what am i going to do now

BabyCassie
Omg I Love It
desert-bi
as embarrassing as it would be, I long for something like this to happen to me.

kellymelissa30
how scary...and yet...exciting! Nyah~ that wet diaper must feel good...
cheese

Please let me in sis my bladder cant last much longer

babyginagirl
Pease pease Pease sis,let mes back in.I said yes to us playing House,and yes I would be your baby girl sister.But's I really needs to do a poopy now,please don't tell me I have to do it in my diaper pease NOOOOOO.As I begin to cry,just like a baby girl,from the cramps!!! 
0 - 25 of 26 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.