Nappied in Public
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

"Dont make me do this sis" Ian squirmed, "it's bad enough making me dress as a girl in public, but to wear a nappy and lift my skirt is so humilliating"

Sis, "If you dont want me to show the photos of you in that sissy dress to mum and dad you will have to do as i tell you, now keep that skirt up until you wet your nappy little sissy"
Gallery Images by nappygirl
Display More Images
Last Post
37 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 36 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

Sissy_Lizzy
so humiliating..... I love it
Brian
"Stop fiddling and wait till we get home or I'll change you right here!"

callie
thats a good one  
MaryLynn

Baby Akuto
"Stop messing with your diaper. People are looking."
"I can't help it, the wetness is bothering me."
"We only have a couple more blocks til we reach home. After that we can change."
"Alex, it's your fault that we have to walk home like this. If you didn't convince me to sneek into the girls locker room, for a peek, we could have walked home from school in our regular clothes."
"I didn't know they always checked the locker rooms for guys before changing. And I definatly didn't know that if they found guys they would over power them strip them down and make them walk home wearing a diaper, skirt, and top. Now lets hurry before anyone we know sees us."
tamie
 I love it
Next time I'm going to cover it with locking plastic rhumba panties!!!

diaperlover97
stop fiddling with it or next time i wont give you a skirt
New_babygirl
But i don't liek this sis

well you should have not of gone through my clothes you got what you asked for

diaperedsassy23

Aaron you where the one that want to be a sissy baby I am just giving you what you wanted.
Girlbyheart
Love It Love It Love It!!!!

Bernar04
great! i love it
Shadowstar
you wernt forced to wet them were you sweetie it was oyur choice tyo give up control now suffer the concequences
they say beuty is in the eye of the beholder but there is no reason why it cant be wrong

Wannabe_Baby
"Listen bro, I don't think that skirt goes with your diaper. Lets go buy you into a onesie!"
gonzisissy
Yes! Definitly you must buy a pink skirt and a pacifier...

kbear
how humiliating god i wish i had a sister
fingered
I love it!!

Cliques:

sexy_tran69
Nice I love it
prissyprincess

"Dont make me do this sis" Ian squirmed, "it's bad enough making me dress as a girl in public, but to wear a nappy and lift my skirt is so humilliating"

Sis, "If you dont want me to show the photos of you in that sissy dress to mum and dad you will have to do as i tell you, now keep that skirt up until you wet your nappy little sissy"  

You heard me sis keep that skirt up higher rite now I what every one here to see just how sissy you really are deary
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

prissyprincess

"Stop fiddling and wait till we get home or I'll change you right here!"  

Thats rite deary your going to walk all the way to the store with that skirt lifted up , and you will tingle in those before we get there , giggles ,   
SissyIsa
o you better make sure it will not leak!! ;-)

Silkyanon
Very nice, so obviously public
dani09
i told you if you wet the diaper you would have to show me

babie
must need a change
kellymelissa30
Nyah~! The nice feeling of diapers... 

bernie.andrew
great work.

they are loving it
0 - 25 of 36 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.