Harry Janes
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Thats the last time i order Mary Janes from them.

Gallery Images by nappygirl
Display More Images
Last Post
14 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

tamie
I wonder if these shoes go with my cable tights!!
bubbleskirtlucy
Take off these shoes, sissy. I think you're now ready for your training in high heels.

diaperlvr
i hope no one sees my diaper at school today
Shadowstar
i hate high heals and im a lil girl wh ywould i want heals
they say beuty is in the eye of the beholder but there is no reason why it cant be wrong

sexy_tran69
Nice I love it
"Mommy, I look just like Britney Spears!"

BobOnFire
susian almost wet her diaper in happyness she started sissy school today
XxsissysophiexX
as andy started putting 'her' new school shoes on for school that morning, 'she' wondered to herself, how on earth she became to be a little school girl from being a gym trainer at the hands of 'his' elder sister????

sarahjayne
she looks so sweet gorgous
bunhead
super pretty and the ribbed tights are so cute

Prissie
Oh mother I'm really looking forward to this. I never went to the mall in girls clothes before. I'm so thrilled. Is my skirt length ok? Is my hair and makeup ok?

Prissie
bunhead
yes everything is perfect and you will sure a lot of attention from the boys so be a good girl

sandlickroad

Thats the last time i order Mary Janes from them.

as Kevin sat there putting on the shoes, he was thinking to himself, these sure look boring with what I'm wearing.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.