Full Nappy
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

"Mummy, Mummy, my nappy is full and i need a change" cried Terry.
"You will just have to wait baby until i finish putting away the shopping"
Gallery Images by nappygirl
Display More Images
Last Post
35 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 34 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

Baby Akuto
"Please let me go to the bathroom!" pleaded Tommy.
"Does little sissy need to go pee-pee in her nappy?" asked Tommy's wife.
"Sissy need go pee-pee, just not in nappy!" cried Tommy
"Well as soon as little sissy goes in her nappy we can go to the bathroom and clean her up and change her in a fresh nappy." responed his wife.
"Please don't make me pee in a nappy!" just as Tommy said this he felt his diaper starting to fill. A wave of relief and embarrassment encompased him.
After he was done Tommy's wife said, "Now we can go to the bathroom."
babygal
I wuv it

New_babygirl
oh god mummy is going to very mad at me for filly my nappy to fast
sissylacy
Issac sat in front of the TV. He wasn't paying attention to it though. He started rubbing the front of his diaper.

His wife looked in on him and smiled. She knew that he would learn to like his diapers.

baby_pug
Diapers are the only bathroom
little_sara
"Guess who gonna wear this diaper after i have filled it, my little sissy"
Its all about the humiliation

Brian
"I think I've just wet myself but I can't tell with these super thick diapers!"

"In that case then we had better leave you in them over night just to be sure!"
diaperedsassy23
What sissy baby Aaron don't like you big super thick diaper. Too bad you will get use to them besides you need them anyway.

bubbleskirtlucy
Even with such a thick diaper, Terry couldn't hide the fact that he so enjoyed being sissified.
Wannabe_Baby
"Look Timmy, you can't touch your little peepee anymore! I'm sure your girlfriend will be pleased with our new double diaper deluxe and there are hundred more boyfriends in our school to test them on. How does it feel to be a pioneer, baby boy?"

babydenna
Do these diapers make my butt look big?
The Plight of denna the COWARD - Forever Under the Care of Nannies
There was once a VERY spoiled  rich boi ,named denna who could have had anything but acted so silly and afraid, until at age 21 and and hid  behind a little neighbor girl for protection from danger.  The girl ended up having to save denna from what was really nothing at all.  So many saw and all were flabbergasted a 21 year old young man could act in such a cowardice way.  So ashamed was his aunty and her daughters and everyone said that denna is nothing but a coward and a cry-baby and something had to be done.  
The judge agreed.  denna was legally deemed as a coward in society losing his status as a man or Mr, and even determined to have failed the rights of passage to earn the status of even a little boy let alone a man At her wits end and at the urging of her daughters who were younger than denna, back to the nursery denna went.  From an age 21 coward  to a baby more befitting its new status.  

to be cont...

Shadowstar
just wet it once more it wil lburst and then it wont bother you any more cos it wil lahve exploded
they say beuty is in the eye of the beholder but there is no reason why it cant be wrong

sexy_tran69
Nice I love it
diapered sissy
nice :P i like this one a bit simple thou

prissyprincess
  Wittle Terry is just going to have to wait for mommy , giggles , I bet she wikes it even more , giggles   
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
ky_girlieboy
Kevin sat there pleading with his mom and sister to please change his diaper.......
kevin didnt i tell you that if you use your diaper you will have to wear until you go to bed.....
but i had to go... pleaded kevin...
kevin said his sister its only 9:30 in the morning... you'll just have to wear that diaper until bedtime which is 730 tonight.........

BabyCassie
So So Cute
BabyMandi
James finally realized why these were called "soft as magic" diapers, as the more you used them the more regressed and soft you would become

kellymelissa30
"Mommy, why am I wearing this diapie?"
"Because you couldn't help but pee into your undies yesterday. It's only natural to wear them then."
"But then why did I have to dress up like a girl?"
"You'll see soon enough. Oh, did you see your new room?"
*Mommy took her new baby girl to the new nursery in the house*
viewer09
Uh oh my daipy is getting full looks like nanny is gonna put me in the pink one's this time?

cheese
uh oh, i filled me diapy good. i hope mommy doesnt spank me too hard or its going to be messy.
bernie.andrew
beautiful picture

sissylicious
ooh, how i love this piccy
dprdwimp
Great pic and great comments from everyone! I enjoyed reading them!

arphan86
loving the captions!
0 - 25 of 34 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.