XXX Two bored sisters and one sleeping brother what could possibly happen :)
One little brother who will be surprised when he wakes up :)
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Yayyyy I'm back (finally) and here is a special Halloween cappie (be it a bit late  ) and sorry about the sucky quality

This is Phillip he unfortunately left picking his costume for Halloween rather late and by the time Halloween came around he didn't have a costume at all and so when he went to sleep the night before Halloween his sisters decided to help him out and so they put a ton of sleeping pills in his dinner and waited until he fell asleep. So a generous amount of super glue and a trip to one of the sister's friends house later and voila one very surprised brother is about to become the life of a very big party later that day, once he wakes up that is.
If anyone wants to talk with me just drop me a PM. I always like to make friends:)

With love RingletGirl
Gallery Images by RingletGirl
Display More Images
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Babee Tracee

Yayyyy I'm back (finally) and here is a special Halloween cappie (be it a bit late  ) and sorry about the sucky quality

This is Phillip he unfortunately left picking his costume for Halloween rather late and by the time Halloween came around he didn't have a costume at all and so when he went to sleep the night before Halloween his sisters decided to help him out and so they put a ton of sleeping pills in his dinner and waited until he fell asleep. So a generous amount of super glue and a trip to one of the sister's friends house later and voila one very surprised brother is about to become the life of a very big party later that day, once he wakes up that is.  

Dolly! I needta ask my Mommy for a dolly like dis.
SindyLu
hi ^^ hoe are you
: PinkBaby-Lachen:

Lolita_Karen
I want a mask like that now >///
FAIRYTUTUS
verry cute im jellouse
i love roleplaying

Baby Butch
That's quite a makeover, good cappie Ringlet Gitl.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.