PG 13 Heres a cappie I did in my spare time
The counsequences of playing dress up for a little too long
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Andrew thought that he had all day to play dress up, but unfortunately for him he didn't see the note on the fridge that said his sister was coming home from collage for a few days. When his sister caught him all dressed up and playing with her old pram she thought that it would be better for him to play in the front yard rather then spend the whole day inside. Otherwise she might accidentally tell their parents when they get home. Too bad for Andrew that she already locked the front door, he was going to have a lot of explaining to do.
If anyone wants to talk with me just drop me a PM. I always like to make friends:)

With love RingletGirl
Gallery Images by RingletGirl
Display More Images
Last Post
4 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Mina Silverwind
I loved this cute caption quite a ton and you continue to improve with each new caption you post.
SissyBabyCassie
Little sissy baby will have so much explaining to do and a new life too hehehe

RingletGirl

I loved this cute caption quite a ton and you continue to improve with each new caption you post.  

Thank you so much I'm more of a story person then a cappie person so it might take me awhile to get my head around it but every view and feedback I get inspires me to try again. So thank you and everyone else, I couldn't do it without you.

With love RingletGirl
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.