All PG Stuck in an embarrassing situation
What happens when your sister gets a bright idea
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Just a little picture I drew all about what happens when you take a dare from your sister and get stuck in a very embarrassing situation at the local fair enjoy :)

I actually got this idea from another drawing I saw on a different site and thought I'd give it a go myself :)

"Melanie I'm really stuck help me"

"Hahahaha I guess you are Andrew It looks like you got a real problem there, but don't worry I got an idea for you to blend in"

"Wait what are you doing, no not makeup please"

"Oh don't worry Andrew or is that Alice now hahahah"

"It's not funny wait what are you writing"

"Just a little something for all the boys, I'm sure you'll rake in lots of money in no time"

"That's not funny Melanie I don't want to kiss anyone"

"Now now Alice just pucker up and I'll be back in an hour or two to collect the money so I can buy that new dress I wanted"

"Wait Melanie Melanieeeee!!!!!"

"Hahahaha so long Alice hahahahaha"
If anyone wants to talk with me just drop me a PM. I always like to make friends:)

With love RingletGirl
Gallery Images by RingletGirl
Display More Images
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

kryxel
would the picture you are refering to be this one?

from a very lazy stoat?
RingletGirl

would the picture you are refering to be this one?

from a very lazy stoat?  

yeah it is but she does it so much better then me lol it's such a funny picture :)
If anyone wants to talk with me just drop me a PM. I always like to make friends:)

With love RingletGirl

jessybaby
I'm sure the real punishment goes on on the other side of the painting! Maybe she gave him some suppositories and a diaper, or that's where the boys are really lining up to make him become a real sissy.
Baby Butch
Nice caption, the sister is very dominant. I like the drawings even more with some color added. Good story to go with the cute drawing.

RingletGirl

I'm sure the real punishment goes on on the other side of the painting! Maybe she gave him some suppositories and a diaper, or that's where the boys are really lining up to make him become a real sissy.  

Hehehe that's true you never know what could be going on back there :) thanks for the comment
RingletGirl

Nice caption, the sister is very dominant. I like the drawings even more with some color added. Good story to go with the cute drawing.  

Thank you so much for saying so I don't do color that often but when I do I make sure that it's good :) thanks again for the comment.

With love RingletGirl

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.