PG My first ever comic
An embarrassing punishment
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
It's a celebration Everything in my life is working out great now and to celebrate I will now reveal my first ever attempt at a comic and before you say anything I already know that it sucks lol but still maybe the story of the comic will still be cool and inspire some sissy thoughts  )

What happens to panty thieves

Tom was one of the best panty theives around and soon he had stolen panties from every girl in the neibourhood except for one. So brimming with confidence he crept over to her place one night and sneakely went into her room, he soon found her panty draw and was just about to make his exit when suddenly a flash went off and he has caught red handed. So now with no choice but to follow his blackmailers orders he was soon wearing not only the panties he had stolen but a whole assortment of girlie frills and lace that was soon super glued into place and then suddenly a needle was forced into his arm and he fell unconscious. When he awoke he was sitting at a park that he didn't recognize and was holding a note in his hand which read "Dear Sissy you are currently 12 towns over from where you live and yo will be forced to catch a multitude of buses if you want to get home although this might be difficult with no money or ID I have given you enough money for one bus though, I hope you have fun whatever happens and I've already sent tons of pictures to all your friends showing you in your sissy attire. So I can't wait to see you again and good luck sissy XOXOXO" Tom was distressed to say the least but he already knew he had no choice and so much to the laughter of passerby's Tom stood at the nearby bus stop waiting for the bus to arrive. It's just too bad for him that the buses aren't running today.

The End

If anyone wants to talk with me just drop me a PM. I always like to make friends:)

With love RingletGirl
Gallery Images by RingletGirl
Display More Images
Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

FAIRYTUTUS
i love it! this is a great comic!
RingletGirl

i love it! this is a great comic!  

Thank you so much for saying so but I still have a lot to learn. Thanks anyway though and I'm glad you like it :)
If anyone wants to talk with me just drop me a PM. I always like to make friends:)

With love RingletGirl

kryxel
very cute Ringlet.
RingletGirl

very cute Ringlet.  

Thank you so much kryxel I hope to be able to draw really long and interesting comics one day :)

With love RingletGirl

CatherineChristine
not bad at all for a 1st effort. story was nicely done.

just work on proportion and perspective a bit and you'll be great. your people were pretty well done though.
great outfits too!
RingletGirl

not bad at all for a 1st effort. story was nicely done.

just work on proportion and perspective a bit and you'll be great. your people were pretty well done though.
great outfits too!  

Oh no the P words my greatest enemy lol but seriously they are the things that I struggle with the most thanks for pointing it out and for saying how nice my people and outfits were. I really like to hear these kinds of comments so I know where to improve thank you so much :)

With love RingletGirl

sarahpenguin
I weally wiked dese! So cute an outfit too, especially wif da apparent baby reins. I can only hope she is properly diapered to match! *giggles*
RingletGirl

I weally wiked dese! So cute an outfit too, especially wif da apparent baby reins. I can only hope she is properly diapered to match! *giggles*  

Hahahaha you noticed the baby reins did you (But shhhhhhhhhhh don't tell anyone that I forgot what the original drawing looked like and was too lazy to check lol so I just made the second one up giggle) Thanks for the comment and for saying that the outfit is cute :)

With love RingletGirl

sarahpenguin

Hahahaha you noticed the baby reins did you (But shhhhhhhhhhh don't tell anyone that I forgot what the original drawing looked like and was too lazy to check lol so I just made the second one up giggle) Thanks for the comment and for saying that the outfit is cute :)  

You're most welcomes *hugs* :)
SindyLu

It's a celebration Everything in my life is working out great now and to celebrate I will now reveal my first ever attempt at a comic and before you say anything I already know that it sucks lol but still maybe the story of the comic will still be cool and inspire some sissy thoughts  )

What happens to panty thieves

Tom was one of the best panty theives around and soon he had stolen panties from every girl in the neibourhood except for one. So brimming with confidence he crept over to her place one night and sneakely went into her room, he soon found her panty draw and was just about to make his exit when suddenly a flash went off and he has caught red handed. So now with no choice but to follow his blackmailers orders he was soon wearing not only the panties he had stolen but a whole assortment of girlie frills and lace that was soon super glued into place and then suddenly a needle was forced into his arm and he fell unconscious. When he awoke he was sitting at a park that he didn't recognize and was holding a note in his hand which read "Dear Sissy you are currently 12 towns over from where you live and yo will be forced to catch a multitude of buses if you want to get home although this might be difficult with no money or ID I have given you enough money for one bus though, I hope you have fun whatever happens and I've already sent tons of pictures to all your friends showing you in your sissy attire. So I can't wait to see you again and good luck sissy XOXOXO" Tom was distressed to say the least but he already knew he had no choice and so much to the laughter of passerby's Tom stood at the nearby bus stop waiting for the bus to arrive. It's just too bad for him that the buses aren't running today.

The End

the hort story is very nice
: PinkBaby-Lachen:

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.