PG Comic number two
What happens when you don't lock your door at a sleepover :)
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
This is comic number two done by yours truly and I like this one a lot better then the first one, It's also a lot longer  )

For some weird idea, I tried to make it rhyme, and I don't know for what reason, only to make it sublime (giggle it sucks seriously)

Please forgive the lame ass rhyming :)

Jim was always annoyed at his sister and her friends, who would often sleep over and played dress up to pretend. Jim wanted to escape and went to his room, but in his haste he forgot to lock his room. His sister and her friends were giggled a lot as they put him into a tight fitting corset that they soon padlocked. Some nice frilly panties were next followed by some nice double d's that were super glued onto him nicely as they swung in the breeze. The girls then poured super onto his head and giggled aloud as they put a fluffy pigtail wig onto his head. Their laughter got louder as they went for a makeup bag and soon Jim was wearing more makeup then a wedding day bride.

The girls then moved to his breasts that were sticking out nicely but soon they were supported by a nice frilly accessory. The girls now pulled out a petticoat and were laughing ever so loudly even more so when they could still see his nice frilly panties. The girls then reached again for the glue and then poured it into the bow trapping the poor sissy in his frilly frou frou. The girls then moved onto his feet and then took great delight as they locked him into a ballerina's delight. It was his nails turn now and as it happened to be they were painted in turn one, two, three. Jim's face then turned to horror as he saw what was next but before he could say anything he was wearing a heart shaped necklace. The room then went silent, there was a hush around, the dress was next, much to the delight of the giggling crowd. The glue then came next down the zipper it was poured this trapped the poor sissy although the girls simply applaud. The girls then broadened their smiles when they reached for a bag and frightened poor Jim when pulled out a dildo shaped gag.

Once it was covered in glue, the girls then laughed out loud, as they rammed the gag in, causing Jim to moan out loud. The girls were all finished now, with their sissy complete, they then jabbed him with a needle, sending him into a deep sleep. After a while, Jim soon awoke, when the doll box he was in, was given a poke. Jim soon started to cry, when he saw that his sister was waving goodbye. The laughing was loud, from the crowd that had gathered, but none was more louder then his giggling mother and father.

The End
If anyone wants to talk with me just drop me a PM. I always like to make friends:)

With love RingletGirl
Gallery Images by RingletGirl
Display More Images
Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissk101
Nice Comics.
BabyBarby
Wow!!!!!!!!
Come Visit my Gallery!!!
I have TONS of cappies that need commenting!!! REALLY GIRLY CAPPIES!!!

::::::: GALLERY :::::::

PM me!! I Photoshopped my head (with make up and wig obviously! onto a sexy girls body in my Avatar, anyone like?? Im still disquised a little hehe xx

RingletGirl

Nice Comics.  

Thank you so much I like how it turned out :) Thanks for the comment.
RingletGirl

Wow!!!!!!!!  

Thank you for the comment. It's nice to know some people like it (Even if the rhyming is the worst in the world) Thanks again :)
If anyone wants to talk with me just drop me a PM. I always like to make friends:)

With love RingletGirl

VaneTV
Great work sweetie!!
RingletGirl

Great work sweetie!!  

Thank you so much for saying so. I'm so glad you like it :)

With love RingletGirl

SindyLu
this story is amysing
SissyBabyCassie
I love love love this! Will you make a comic for me  )

babyroger
Look fun  
diapermonkey
Love the comic

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.