All PG 13 Just finished something for little old me (giggle)
I will use this space for any requests that require a XXX rating and if you want to make a request then let me know with a PM or by saying so in this space
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
This one is for you SissyBabyCassie I hope you like it but if not then let me know and I'll try again.

With love RingletGirl

Look at my former boyfriend or SissyBabyCassie as I now call him. I caught him wearing my panties one day and thought that if he likes to be a girl so much then he should get the full experience. First I started to make him take plenty of sissy girl hormone pills to make sure he had nice big sissy slut boobs. I then handcuffed him to the ceiling in his apartment and super glued a fluffy platinum blonde pigtail wig to his head along with a big pink bow and then I took away all his boy clothes. Next I dressed him in a super tight corset to make his sissy slut boobs stick out more. I then put a thick sissy diaper on him which had a slot on the bottom that had a huge dildo stuck up in it that was on a pole that was connected to a machine that would lift the pole up two inches every hour. I then fed him ten laxative pills and for a final touch I connected hoses to his sissy slut tits that went into his mouth so he could drink his own sissy slut milk. I then left but not before calling a maid service to come around in six hours, who would no doubt have to clean up a very big mess.
If anyone wants to talk with me just drop me a PM. I always like to make friends:)

With love RingletGirl
Gallery Images by RingletGirl
Display More Images
Last Post
22 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

kryxel
wow, i have a few ideas for this variation, coloring however i may not do here.
Jessiebaby
Could u do me up a drawing of a blonde hair blue eyed girl in pullups, with a pacy and a cute caption, pooping in the pullup
I wish that I was a 3 year old princess. I would look cute saying
" I'm a little girl now"

RingletGirl

Could u do me up a drawing of a blonde hair blue eyed girl in pullups, with a pacy and a cute caption, pooping in the pullup  

I would love to I'll get to work on it straight away. It should be done within seven days. I am sorry if this is too long but I am currently drawing requests for other people and this is as fast as I can draw. Thank you for the request and comment though.

With love RingletGirl
jessybaby
You forgot to give baby cassie her suppository, but enough about her beautiful self maybe a cappie for my naughty self. If you have time, feel free to be creative!
a new me teehee

RingletGirl

You forgot to give baby cassie her suppository, but enough about her beautiful self maybe a cappie for my naughty self. If you have time, feel free to be creative!  

The sooner you get in the request the sooner I can draw which means the sooner you will get a drawing of your self getting a dildo up your ass as you drink your own cum from a hose attached to your sissy little penis as you wear your most prissy sissy dress for your master lol. But seriously If your sure you don't want anything specific then I'll get started straight away. Thank you for the request and comment.

With love RingletGirl
SissyBabyCassie
I love it, and I really enjoy the background story that you added with it, I would love to see this with color some day  )

RingletGirl

I love it, and I really enjoy the background story that you added with it, I would love to see this with color some day  )  

I'm so happy that you and your Mommy like it *giggle* Color does take quite a while but I will get to work on it. Thanks again for the request and comment.

With love RingletGirl
satinsissybecky
I love the idea of a sissy with a hose attached to her penis so she has to drink her own cum.

RingletGirl

I love the idea of a sissy with a hose attached to her penis so she has to drink her own cum.  

Thank you satinsissybecky. I like that idea as well and the only thing that I can think would be better is to have two sissy's with a hose attached to each others sissy penis so that way they have to drink each others cum lol. Thank you for the comment and if you want a request let me know.

With love RingletGirl
kryxel

Thank you satinsissybecky. I like that idea as well and the only thing that I can think would be better is to have two sissy's with a hose attached to each others sissy penis so that way they have to drink each others cum lol. Thank you for the comment and if you want a request let me know.

With love RingletGirl  

i volenteer to be one of the sissys.

RingletGirl

i volenteer to be one of the sissys.  

That sounds great even better would be you and four other sissies with each sissy having the hoses attached to the other three sissies little penises in their mouths, that's a lot of cum lol and that's not even the most best idea I have *giggle*

With love RingletGirl
Fillypony

That sounds great even better would be you and four other sissies with each sissy having the hoses attached to the other three sissies little penises in their mouths, that's a lot of cum lol and that's not even the most best idea I have *giggle*

With love RingletGirl  

I'll volunteer to be one of the sissys also.

RingletGirl

I'll volunteer to be one of the sissys also.  

Now all we need is 2 more sissy's *giggle* Thank you for leaving a comment.

With love RingletGirl
RingletGirl
This is something I have been working on for a while, enjoy

Amy, Sarah and Emily thought it would be funny to break into a closed down baby factory but unfortunately for them it was actually still running before they even took a step inside they were grabbed by mommy robots and stripped naked so that they were only wearing some very thick diapers that the mommy robots put on them. The Mommy robots then put them in some baby bouncers and attached nipple clamps to their very exposed breasts and then a chain that went to each others nipple clamps. The mommy robots then made poor Amy in the center bounce up and then down while Sarah and Emily always went the opposite direction. This meant that their breasts pulled against each other every time they bounced. Of course the Mommy robots would let them down once they had learned their lesson for breaking in but that would still take many hours yet.
If anyone wants to talk with me just drop me a PM. I always like to make friends:)

With love RingletGirl

kryxel
cute, always did like jolly jumpers.
RingletGirl

cute, always did like jolly jumpers.  

Thank you for the comment. You actually gave me the idea from your request before.

With love RingletGirl

With love RingletGirl

kryxel
hehe well thank you.
Fillypony
The picture looks cute RingletGirl.

RingletGirl

The picture looks cute RingletGirl.  

Thank you so much for the comment Fillypony I can barely wait to finish off everyone's requests to show here.

With love RingletGirl
jessybaby

The sooner you get in the request the sooner I can draw which means the sooner you will get a drawing of your self getting a dildo up your ass as you drink your own cum from a hose attached to your sissy little penis as you wear your most prissy sissy dress for your master lol. But seriously If your sure you don't want anything specific then I'll get started straight away. Thank you for the request and comment.

With love RingletGirl  

Well, I said be creative ;0
a new me teehee

RingletGirl

Well, I said be creative ;0  

I'm sorry jessybaby I was only trying to make a joke. I apoligize if it didn't come across as such, I am actually working on your drawing right now and hopefully it will be ready in a few days.

With love RingletGirl
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.