PG Revenge at a Doll Factory
See what happens when a girl want's revenge
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Thought I'd try my hand at at some sort of sissification machine but really it's just a bunch of robotic hands lol enjoy :)

John's girlfriend had insisted that he accompany her to a tour of a brand new doll factory that had just opened up. The place was amazing with all kinds of Dolls in various outfits that were being produced by all the mechanical hands. They both soon ducked away from the tour group so that they could get a closer look at all the machinery. It's just too bad for John that his girlfriend knew that he was cheating on her and soon he was pushed into the robotic hands. His girlfriend then turned the dials on a control panel all the way up to the highest sissy setting and then blew him a kiss goodbye but not before she set the delivery address for the new sissy doll to a very very far away place.
If anyone wants to talk with me just drop me a PM. I always like to make friends:)

With love RingletGirl
Gallery Images by RingletGirl
Display More Images
Last Post
17 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sarahpenguin
*giggles* What fun :) I love the look on her face!
kryxel
cute, maybe you can continue this?

babied_cheerleader
So cute! Will she accidentally fall in after him?
babied_cheerleader
Baby Kelsey
The Diapered Cheerleader

FAIRYTUTUS
great drawing! you are a heck of a lot better then me that is certain!
RingletGirl

*giggles* What fun :) I love the look on her face!  

Thanks for saying so, I like the expression as well  )

I wish that could happen to me, oh how much fun it would be, to be trapped as a sissy and sent far away, where you'll no doubt have to spend the rest of your days   :)

I don't really do it justice like this, it's more about how you say it :)
If anyone wants to talk with me just drop me a PM. I always like to make friends:)

With love RingletGirl

RingletGirl

cute, maybe you can continue this?  

I guess I could continue it but I don't really know where to take it from here. I mean he could obviously get packed into a box and then transported away but I wouldn't know what to do then  )
RingletGirl

Hmmmmm I don't know maybe I could draw a separate one with a different female character getting sissy or babyfied (not a word I know) I mean that guy did cheat on her so I kinda feel sorry for her :)

With love RingletGirl

RingletGirl

great drawing! you are a heck of a lot better then me that is certain!  

Thank you for your uber kind comment   that's why there not as good as other drawings and 2: it means with a lot of hard work and watching every how to draw tutorial on the internet you can easily draw just as good as me although someone with your talent would end up surpassing me :)
BabyBarby
hehehe very good!! Good girlfriend!! Punishing her boyfriend like that! Oh me would loveeee that!!! xx
Come Visit my Gallery!!!
I have TONS of cappies that need commenting!!! REALLY GIRLY CAPPIES!!!

::::::: GALLERY :::::::

PM me!! I Photoshopped my head (with make up and wig obviously! onto a sexy girls body in my Avatar, anyone like?? Im still disquised a little hehe xx

RingletGirl

hehehe very good!! Good girlfriend!! Punishing her boyfriend like that! Oh me would loveeee that!!! xx  

Wouldn't we all *giggle* especially once you realize the changes a permanent :)
Baby Butch
You have the talent to draw your own pictures, great job! I also liked the story that goes along with the drawing.

Robotic sissification seems to be popular with everyone. Also the old style conveyor belt that moves you through the stages of becoming a baby is well liked.

RingletGirl

You have the talent to draw your own pictures, great job! I also liked the story that goes along with the drawing.

Robotic sissification seems to be popular with everyone. Also the old style conveyor belt that moves you through the stages of becoming a baby is well liked.  

Thank you so much for the comment Baby Butch. Anything to do with dolls and machines is irresistible to me and this has both  )
kryxel

Hmmmmm I don't know maybe I could draw a separate one with a different female character getting sissy or babyfied (not a word I know) I mean that guy did cheat on her so I kinda feel sorry for her :)  

well she DID go out of bounds during the tour, and messed up the settings on the machenary. , and who knows what the management would do if they found her.

RingletGirl

well she DID go out of bounds during the tour, and messed up the settings on the machenary. , and who knows what the management would do if they found her.  

Yeah I didn't think of that. I guess it would be funny for them both to be together anyway stuck in some unknown country :)
Lolita_Karen
Forced to be dressed like a doll by a machine >///< Scary...but somehow...exciting~ >///

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.