All R finished request for babied_cheerleader and it was very kindly colored by kryxel:)
Why you shouldn't snoop around in your sisters closet.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I'm not very good at drawing but I drew this and thought I'd make it into a cappie enjoy

Jane found her little brother Sam snooping around in her closet so she decided that if he liked her clothes so much he should try them out along with some of her old baby stuff for good measure. Now that he is all dressed up and his hands tied behind his back. Jane is going to take him downstairs to show their parents her new baby sister.

Here is another one of mine I did originally with my first one. There a bit similar except for the hair really but still enjoy

When Shaun was given a cookie by his sister during a sleepover she was having, he thought nothing of it and ate it. But what Shaun didn't know was that his sister had mixed in some sleeping pills. Soon Shaun was dressed in an outfit that his sister had specially ordered for him and then made sure that he was locked in it. When he woke up his sister announced that the only way he would get the keys for his embarrassing outfit would be if he went to the school they went to and picked up a text book she had left in her locker. Unfortunately for Shaun his sister had already flushed the keys down the toilet by the time he got back. His sister had also locked the door to his room. So now It looked like Shaun was going to be his sister's little baby for quite some time.
If anyone wants to talk with me just drop me a PM. I always like to make friends:)

With love RingletGirl
Gallery Images by RingletGirl
Display More Images
Last Post
92 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 91 posts
Page 1 of 4
Go to the page:    
Submit

little_sara
WOW! This is so great. Would you do a drawing of me please?
Its all about the humiliation
RingletGirl

WOW! This is so great. Would you do a drawing of me please?  

Thank you little_sara for the compliment. I would love to do a drawing of you or any one else for that matter just maybe leave some ideas on how you want to look. Like hair style, clothing, position or any wording on your clothes or accessories. Please go nuts, but understand it can take me a while to draw a picture.

Thank you again

With love RingletGirl
If anyone wants to talk with me just drop me a PM. I always like to make friends:)

With love RingletGirl

RingletGirl
This one is for little_sara based on a request I hope you like it.

little_sara was moving some boxes of her old baby things when a bunny baby diaper fell out from one of them. Curiously she suddenly got the urge to try it on. She had just finished getting it on when her mother came in. Well her Mum decided that she still needed help with the rest of her outfit and soon she was dressed in a frilly bow dress with matching petticoat. Her Mum also added a baby bib she made for her when she was little and a frilly bonnet, a pacifier and baby mittens for good measure. Her Mum then decided that it was such a nice day out that they should go to the park, she was then strapped tightly into her old baby stroller for what would be a very long day at the park.

With love RingletGirl
SissyBabyCassie
Your actually really good, I love your cappies would love for you to draw me and make me a cappie  )

RingletGirl

Your actually really good, I love your cappies would love for you to draw me and make me a cappie  )  

Hello SissyBabyCassie Thank you for your compliment. I would love to do a drawing of you just leave me a little bit of information like how you want your hair to look, what clothing do you want, would you like any special words written somewhere, do you want any accessories. You know stuff like that, either send me a private message or post the information in this thread. Once I have the information I'll get to work as quickly as possible to make the drawing you want and that goes to anybody else who would like a drawing as well.

Thank you again SissyBabyCassie

With love RingletGirl

With love RingletGirl
little_sara

This one is for little_sara based on a request I hope you like it.

little_sara was moving some boxes of her old baby things when a bunny baby diaper fell out from one of them. Curiously she suddenly got the urge to try it on. She had just finished getting it on when her mother came in. Well her Mum decided that she still needed help with the rest of her outfit and soon she was dressed in a frilly bow dress with matching petticoat. Her Mum also added a baby bib she made for her when she was little and a frilly bonnet, a pacifier and baby mittens for good measure. Her Mum then decided that it was such a nice day out that they should go to the park, she was then strapped tightly into her old baby stroller for what would be a very long day at the park.

OMG! I loved my drawing! Thank you soooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!

RingletGirl

OMG! I loved my drawing! Thank you soooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!  

I'm so glad you liked it. If you want another drawing done just let me know, I don't mind doing another one at all. Thank you again.

With love RingletGirl

With love RingletGirl
RingletGirl
Here is a drawing I did for you SissyBabyCassie I hope you like it and if you want something more custom for you then let me know.

Poor little Sam or SissyBabyCassie as he is now called. He was looking through his girlfriends wardrobe when she came home unexpectedly. As punishment he now has to dress in a little girls flower dress with a fluffy petticoat and thick diapers with his hair in pigtails. His girlfriend then gave him a full bottle of milk that was packed with laxatives, after that she then added some stockings and Maryjane shoes. His final humiliation came when his girlfriend put some baby reins with the words Mommy's Princess and a sun hat on him and then announced that they were going for a walk to the mall to meet her girlfriends. For SissyBabyCassie though it would be a very messy walk as he was already starting to fill up his diaper.

With love RingletGirl

SissyBabyCassie
Okies first off super cute! Secondly are you watching my mommy and me giggles. Some of the stuff you mentioned my mommy has said or done of course not the laxatives and the trip to the mall unfortunately but I love love love this! Thankies so much :)
RingletGirl

Okies first off super cute! Secondly are you watching my mommy and me giggles. Some of the stuff you mentioned my mommy has said or done of course not the laxatives and the trip to the mall unfortunately but I love love love this! Thankies so much :)  

I'm so happy you like it. I was kinda guessing what to write but I'm glad it seemed to work out. Thank you again for the request and if you want another drawing done you only have to ask.

With love RingletGirl

With love RingletGirl

PrincessAmber
All of these are excellent! ^w^ Could you draw something for me too? I can give some details if you want.
RingletGirl

All of these are excellent! ^w^ Could you draw something for me too? I can give some details if you want.  

Hello PrincessAmber I can't wait to draw you a drawing, just leave me a private message or just post what you want to look like in this thread. I hope to hear from you soon.

With love RingletGirl

With love RingletGirl

RingletGirl
Here is a drawing for you PrincessAmber I hope it's to your request but if it's not tell me and I'll try again. But in the mean time enjoy

Look at little josh now or PrincessAmber as his sister liked to call him. He thought that it would be funny if he tried to sabotage his older sisters birthday party. However his sister knew all about his intentions and when he tried to make his move his sister jumped him with all of her friends. He was then put in a little girls party dress with a puffy petticoat and a Disney princess diaper. This was soon followed by a baby bib with the words Birthday Princess on it and his longish blonde hair put into pigtails. His sister then took great delight in making sure that she applied superglue to everything to make sure he was going to be stuck for a while. For his next humiliation his sister then super glued a lollipop in one hand and a baby rattle in the other. His sister then put him in her old girlie high chair and then snapped the tray closed in front of him. His sister then filled up two baby bottles with milk and laxatives and fed him until he finished them all. Once he did finish them all his sister then tied a pacifier tightly around his head and then glued it in place. One of the girls then brought out a girlie birthday cake with only one candle on it. Soon all the girls were singing happy first birthday PrincessAmber. In the mean time Josh was now filling his diapers with pee and poop. His sister then thought it was funny for him to spend the rest of the day in the front yard. That way when his parents got home later that day. PrincessAmber would be the first thing they see, but of course he was going to have a humiliating and uncomfortable day before they got home.

I also did this drawing as a practice to get the dress right and I thought I'd add it in enjoy

Can you believe that this used to be my brother Mark although I prefer to call him PrincessAmber now. He thought that it didn't matter who organized his birthday party so when I volunteered he didn't even raise an eyebrow. So I designed his first ever princess birthday party. My friends and I just finished dressing him up and now we are going out into town to celebrate. It's too bad that he wont be coming back with us because we are going to tie him to the entrance of the local park. I'm sure he will have a very embarrassing time especially when the laxatives we are going to give him start to kick in.

With love RingletGirl
little_sara
I love all your drawings ringletgirl! Would it be possible to ask for some colors in the one you sent me on PM? I am using it as my avatar on an scandinavian abdl site

RingletGirl

I love all your drawings ringletgirl! Would it be possible to ask for some colors in the one you sent me on PM? I am using it as my avatar on an scandinavian abdl site  

Hello again little_sara I"m so glad you like all my drawings. I forgot to tell you and everyone else for that matter that the picture I draw for them is theirs and you can do whatever you want with it. Like posting it on another site or adding color I don't mind at all. But if you want me to add color just let me know the color scheme you want and I'll try my best. Also let me know if you want it done in Microsoft paint or if you would like it colored in by hand as these are the only two options available to me Thank you again for your request.

With love RingletGirl

With love RingletGirl
PrincessAmber
I love them both! I especially love the outfit in the bottom picture, adorable <3~

RingletGirl

I love them both! I especially love the outfit in the bottom picture, adorable <3~  

I like the outfit in the bottom one too, although I would love to be in the situation of the first picture too. Thanks again for the comment and request and if you want another picture just let me know.

With love RingletGirl

With love RingletGirl
little_sara
I have colored one of the drawings you made for me and thought you wanted to see it so here it is:

Thank you so much again:-)

RingletGirl
I LOVE IT!!!!! such vibrant colors. How embarrassing it would be to be taken around town in such a humiliating outfit. Thank you so much little_sara for coloring it in, it looks even better now.

With love RingletGirl

With love RingletGirl
kryxel
i wouldent mind getting a caption.
please?

RingletGirl

i wouldent mind getting a caption.
please?  

Hello kryxel I would absolutely love to draw you a cappie, just leave me a private message telling me what you want to look like and the position you want to be in or just post it in this thread. I can barely wait to get drawing, I hope to hear from you soon.

With love RingletGirl

With love RingletGirl
RingletGirl
This is a drawing I did for kryxel I hope you like it and if you want something more custom let me know.

Look a little sissy kryxel now. He thought that no one was home when he was playing dress up in his sisters old flower girl dress. But his sister had only pretended to go out because she knew all about his little dress up games. So once he was all dressed up she came out of hiding and took a photo of him. Now sissy kryxel had to do anything his sister wanted like having to wear diapers and a pacifier. His sister then gave him her old flower girl basket and announced that they needed to go to the local flower shop so that they can fill up his basket with sissy flowers. Sissy kryxel was just hoping that his parents wouldn't see him, but his sister had already called their Mum and told her to meet her at the flower shop so she could help buy some flowers for her friends birthday tomorrow, where soon sissy kryxel would be the main attraction. Sissy kryxel was going to have a very embarrassing few days.

With love RingletGirl

kryxel

This is a drawing I did for kryxel I hope you like it and if you want something more custom let me know.

looks amazing.
and i always like to let the artist draw whatever they want first before i ask anything specific..
but my next request is going to be a challange for you (as you have only done single pictures)
can you do a "Sailor Moon"-esk style transformation sequence from my Regular OC
(kryxel pictured here. http://dawnriku.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d334dw8)
to a sissy baby superheroine?
if you cant that is okay.  
RingletGirl

looks amazing.
and i always like to let the artist draw whatever they want first before i ask anything specific..
but my next request is going to be a challange for you (as you have only done single pictures)
can you do a "Sailor Moon"-esk style transformation sequence from my Regular OC
(kryxel pictured here. http://dawnriku.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d334dw8)
to a sissy baby superheroine?
if you cant that is okay.    

That will be a challenge for me but I will try my best. It may take a little while though.

With love RingletGirl

With love RingletGirl

kryxel
chalanges are always fun. good luck.
0 - 25 of 91 posts
Page 1 of 4
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.