PG 13 My first Cappy
What happens when you peek for a little to long at your sisters slumber party
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
(Hi this is my first caption fell free to give tips so I can improve this one and future ones please enjoy)

Timmy thought that sneaking a look at his sisters slumber party was okay, but little did he know that his sister was expecting him. He didn't even notice his sisters friends coming up from behind him, before Timmy could even react he was knocked out and dressed up in a frilly pink party dress, an abundance of petticoats and some white tights with pink Maryjane shoes. For good measure his sister also put some curls in his hair with a pretty bow. Timmy was then driven to the other side of town and left by a tree overlooking the local park. When he wakes up he will have a very long walk ahead of him.
If anyone wants to talk with me just drop me a PM. I always like to make friends:)

With love RingletGirl
Gallery Images by RingletGirl
Display More Images
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

little_sara
Owh, what a cute little girl:-)
diaprbayb
But her Heart light is glowing!

Phone home, ET phone home

( am I aging myself?)

~cliques~

Baby Butch
Good first cappie, that's how I did my first ones. Post the picture and type the text. I eventually found a "Paint" program on my computer and learned how to use it for making cappies.
SindyLu
this dress is so asome
: PinkBaby-Lachen:

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.