R well
well enopugh though i'm annoyed at the lack of replies i've been getting..
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I'm sharing some more of my art with you gals.

In AC/DC town you DON'T wanna get bad grades.

Ben said he could handle his soda..then proceded to pee all over the seats of the rustbucket.
Now while gwen and grandpa clean up and air it out, ben's being punished by having to wait outside in his shirt and diaper.

Of course Charmcaster see's a blushing and distracted ben and tak4s the chance to use her magic on him. soon the enchanted and sissyfied ben will be a cute baby girl using his watch to pull off heists for his mommy.

A eariler try on doing Lan..whio's been snacking ona bit too much curry as of late.

Of course link's ALWAYS going to be a victim of mine. He's out playing in the courtyard, a guard keeping a eye on him. what he doesn't know is that while impa told him he could be a baby boy today, she then rushed off to tell zelda link refuses to wear his girl clothes..setting him up for a MAJOIR punishment.

Having finished all of his din-dins and suckling on his pacifire..lan wantsout to pway.

Thinking he had the day to himself link went to relax...then zelda came in unlocking his door with her spare key
"Excuse me, would you mind not farting while i'm trying to save the world!"
Gallery Images by Yami_joeys_dog
Display More Images
Last Post
14 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

little_sara
Nice drawings. I loved the first one
jessybaby
Poor link busted as a sissy. That happened to me once. My gf at the time caught me in a wet nappy and made me spend all night in it.  
a new me teehee

SissyBabyCassie
I love the Ben 10 ones, especially where he is turned into a sissy baby its very cute good job :)
widdlesissy
I liked them all but my fave was the purple one

Yami_joeys_dog

Nice drawings. I loved the first one  

^_^

Wish more schools had that detention policy. lol
Yami_joeys_dog

Poor link busted as a sissy. That happened to me once. My gf at the time caught me in a wet nappy and made me spend all night in it.    

Ooo sounds like a fun tim! did she know you were a diaper sissy before hand? still sounds like a fun time.

Yami_joeys_dog

I love the Ben 10 ones, especially where he is turned into a sissy baby its very cute good job :)  

Thank! i had his shirt just starting to turn pink, might have to do anther one with him in full sissy drag ^^
Yami_joeys_dog

I liked them all but my fave was the purple one  

With linky in the dress and holding his teddy bear? ^^ I liked that one too.

Yami_joeys_dog
Just a quick lil update. Lan in sissy wear now.

not that big of a change i know..but this is how he's gonna be looking for him's daddy soon ^^
Yami_joeys_dog
anddd anthwer update.
wittle lanchop enjoyed his breakfeast with mommy, and his lunch with daddy..but mommy had to to run out for a while.
with chaud having to go for a net case, Mrs. Hikari called lan's friend maylu over to watch him.
sure it was embrassing at first but they quickly got over it.
Lan did pout when she made him remove his pretty dress while eatting..but then she loaded him up on his favoute brand of baby food, white panda!
of course there was a reason why he useally had only ONE jar and a sandwhich or something like that..

Now lan's bawling for a diaper change while maylu is trying to get all the supplies together..and opening up windows. ^^

Mina Silverwind
I enjoyed this as usual thanks to your style and Lan being babied by Maylu makes it even more cute.
SissyBabyCassie

Thank! i had his shirt just starting to turn pink, might have to do anther one with him in full sissy drag ^^  

I think you should :)

lilslaveboy
hehe, looks like fun
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.