PG 13 Heavy dooty diaper testing and Mist's new undeies.
Some pictures i edited.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

"Oh wow, you REALLY soaked that diaper..Now if you could go ahead and drop a smelly load in there, like your friend already did?"

Basic Idea was that the boys were tricked into testing exciting new products, but instead they have to test out diapers for big boys who havn't mastered the potty..

This one..well anyone who doesn't know my fondness of Fire emblem hasn't been paying attetion. Maybe Rolf getting his revenge who knows..

anyways, just some edits i wanted to share and let you gals come up with some captions of your own. ^^ enjoy!

Rated PG 13 people so try to keep the captions somewhat clean ^^
"Excuse me, would you mind not farting while i'm trying to save the world!"
Gallery Images by Yami_joeys_dog
Display More Images
Last Post
14 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Mina Silverwind
Great job both of these are excellent now I give you a round of applause for your efforts Yami.
marcorpsdoc
Where do i sign up Yami?

Yami_joeys_dog
Thanks. ^^ kinda burned out from doing captions but i do like doing edits so i might just be posting those for a lil bit
Yami_joeys_dog

Where do i sign up Yami?  

In the rear. ^_^ i'm sure the lovly ladies will LOVE helping you into a macho blue and green diaper. Sorry about the thickness, they''re working on thin diapers that can hold alot, but they need to figure out just how much their bulky ones can hold for now.
"Excuse me, would you mind not farting while i'm trying to save the world!"

jessybaby
ill test any new product as long as i get a free sample for life!!
ThePrincessLara
Hey this are nice pics where are they from?
Lara

Yami_joeys_dog
Jessybaby- Heh. maybe we'll hook ya up.

princesslara- there are both pasties i did.and uh..trust me ireally cleaned up the original for the top pic and your NOT gonna wanna see it.
jessybaby

Jessybaby- Heh. maybe we'll hook ya up.  

You can hook me up anytime  
a new me teehee

Yami_joeys_dog

anyone whs suprized to see link here, looking adorble hasn't been paying attetion. so what do you think? his clothes un expectly transformed, walked in on by the princess? XP
c2bear
Great job I really like the one where the boys are testing the diapers.

SindyLu
diaper test so god
New2diapers
love em both

Silkyanon
Great work, especially the first one, love the situation. 
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.