All PG 13 Legend of sissy
Now if i'm understanding the rules right..this lil mini series should be ok.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The idea: Kid link in the future. everyone else is all grown up and while he was THE hero..now he's just THE sissy

naturally non of the girls are interested in him as a man but as a cute little sister he's just ADORBLE!

of course any sissy baby can expect to udner go LOTS of teasing...

But in the run they normally find a awesome mommy who's will to hug them and love them and pway wiff them
"Excuse me, would you mind not farting while i'm trying to save the world!"
Gallery Images by Yami_joeys_dog
Display More Images
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Mina Silverwind
You have a great series going with these humiliating and uber fun captioned pictures of Linky.
Yami_joeys_dog

You have a great series going with these humiliating and uber fun captioned pictures of Linky.  

Glad you like. ^^ that series was more about just humilating the HECK out of link. wanted to do a story but as we all know..i have a bad track record when it comes to finishing those. XP

Baby Butch
Nice job with the mini-series. I like the first caption the best. Linky should of stayed out of Zelda's room. He was naughty so Linky was spanked and diapered. Peach and Daisy should have changed him when they came over. Poor Linky is still stinky from pooping his diapers, he he.
Yami_joeys_dog

Nice job with the mini-series. I like the first caption the best. Linky should of stayed out of Zelda's room. He was naughty so Linky was spanked and diapered. Peach and Daisy should have changed him when they came over. Poor Linky is still stinky from pooping his diapers, he he.  

well he learned that lessaon the hard way ^^ and he's in dirty diapers alot more often then clean ones these days. He'd get more bum changes but the girls have noticed how nice and meek he is with a load in the seat of his huggies. XP

BabyMandi
Oh yami once again your captions bring a radiant light to my day, thank you.(a pink light if you must know)
Yami_joeys_dog

Oh yami once again your captions bring a radiant light to my day, thank you.(a pink light if you must know)  

*giggles* Thanks. at least i useally TRY to have link get a sorta good ending in these things ^^

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.