XXX Hero to Zero
Since it's hitting ten + imgaes for this story thought i'd give it it's own thread. All updates to hero to zero will go here.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
And we have two new ones to go along with the story at the bottom.

Part one..oh lord if only i had know what i was getting myself into...

part two: again, if i had relized how long i was going to make this i would of paid a little more attetion from caption to caption.

part three: poor linky..if only he had know it was all downhill from here...

part four: this enitre set was a bit of a test on my editing skills..as you'll see in a few

Part five: meek and submissive. just like we like'em.

part six: Started to use the style from link's epic fall here then dropped it.

part seven: well the inside joke here was that Link turns into a pink bunny in the darkworld in link to the past.

part 8: and here we get a bit of plot sorta. poor linky is just so desperate to be with zelda...

part 9: Let me tell you..editing this picture was a BITCH. But we finally find out that Zelda's been brainwashed, and that the shadow sage has plans for Zelda and Ike..

Part ten: Still not over yet folks..though I find called his balls deku nuts rather funny. more to come as soon as i get these fecking images edited. this is gonna have at LEAST anther two parts.
"Excuse me, would you mind not farting while i'm trying to save the world!"
Gallery Images by Yami_joeys_dog
Display More Images
Last Post
21 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

staceyrockz
Oh my goodness, I have always loved Link and Zelda, these are amazing!
Yami_joeys_dog
Should make you gals wait till i get more comments but i'm uber excieted to share some more of my edits.

Part 11..the sissy is offically broken..and can anyone put him back together?

He's at that stage when sissies start to blush and giggle..and reallly start to notice boys. XP Part 12

SissyBabyCassie
These are awesome! They make me happy in my diapie :)
cynthiazhall
I agree these are so great I just love link and zelda it is my favorite game franchise

Mina Silverwind
Wow these are some sweet captioned pictures Yami and these have the right balance of humilation&cute.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.
BabyMandi
By Din these are great, thanks for posting yet again Yami, I love these link caps.

sarahpenguin
I really wikes dis series of captions. I hope there'll be more obs Link being babied by his new family :)
Yami_joeys_dog

I kinda hmm and ha'ed at takingthe hat off becided to leave it. Part 13.

In hindsight i guess i could of done more with the pink cover for the diapers here. part 14

First try at sidweays diapers. what do you think? part 15

For those who havn't played the path of radstince fire emblem..Marcia is a pegaus knight who more think's rolf..ack...totally just relized i spelled a name wrong there. >_< anyways, she thinks he's just a little cutie pie and adorble when he's trying to pratice.

sarahpenguin

I kinda hmm and ha'ed at takingthe hat off becided to leave it. Part 13.

In hindsight i guess i could of done more with the pink cover for the diapers here. part 14

First try at sidweays diapers. what do you think? part 15

For those who havn't played the path of radstince fire emblem..Marcia is a pegaus knight who more think's rolf..ack...totally just relized i spelled a name wrong there. >_

Yay more cute sweet adorable and slightly embarassed babygirly linky captions! I fink I wike these 4 new ones da best so fars :) Thanks for posting more!
BabyMandi
Oh Yay! more link cappies, thanks for posting again, I love this series.

sofiejansen
very nice
i love it
Yami_joeys_dog

heh. and linky wakes up from a steamy dream. hows the makeup on this? i keep feeling it's shades of joker.

sarahpenguin

heh. and linky wakes up from a steamy dream. hows the makeup on this? i keep feeling it's shades of joker.  

Fanks yami! :) *tickle*
SissyBabyCassie
Its so great to see a once great Hero reduced to nothing but a simpering sissy baby!

Yami_joeys_dog

Its so great to see a once great Hero reduced to nothing but a simpering sissy baby!  

"here at yami Corpertion we aim to please by taking the cutest heros-"
is interrupted by yelled and Ike from fire emblem in a diaper and skirt waddling towards me.
"I'm gonna kill-"
he's tackled to the ground by two huge men in white.
"As I was saying.."
"HELPPP!" Link screams and runs behind me, diapered and in a princess outfit "Marth said he's here to save me and let me be a man again!"
"-sighs- try to do a service annoucment..we're here to siffiey heros..now linky sweetie, you know your never being a man again..."
sarahpenguin

"here at yami Corpertion we aim to please by taking the cutest heros-"
is interrupted by yelled and Ike from fire emblem in a diaper and skirt waddling towards me.
"I'm gonna kill-"
he's tackled to the ground by two huge men in white.
"As I was saying.."
"HELPPP!" Link screams and runs behind me, diapered and in a princess outfit "Marth said he's here to save me and let me be a man again!"
"-sighs- try to do a service annoucment..we're here to siffiey heros..now linky sweetie, you know your never being a man again..."  

*giggles* *tickles da linkybaby so can't get aways*

c2bear
All the link cappies are really cute thanks for posting them. 
Yami_joeys_dog

*giggles* *tickles da linkybaby so can't get aways*  

Link: *giggles* Noooo!mercyyy!

really though. i need to hop back on this series and give it a ending.

Yami_joeys_dog

All the link cappies are really cute thanks for posting them.   

Like I've said before, something about the fairy boy imspires me to humilate him so XP
sarahpenguin

Link: *giggles* Noooo!mercyyy!

really though. i need to hop back on this series and give it a ending.  

Mebbe you could I dunno, habs da linkybaby be tickled and huggled and made da pet babygirly obs da inhabitants obs a story forum on da internet, or mebbe is too meta for babies wikes us... :)

*tickles da yami_joey's_dog before you can crawl off an escapes while you're distracted finking bouts da linkybaby*

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.