All PG 13 The things we do for love (and other fire emblem related pictures)
A fire emblem Mini series were we look at rolf, the great and dreaded bows man. ..sorta...it's gonna be cute.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

So I'm hoping that i'm not going to be the only one who knows these charaters. ^^

Don't you just feel for the poor wittle guy? ^^

Once again, Poor effing guy ^^() this only gets more mortifing as we go on btw.

Eeee! thats just too effing adorble amiright?

it's hard to expect everyone to belive you that your potty trained when your going potty in your pants

One of the times where the editing really stood out i know..

This one came out nicely i thought.

this one..had potinal that i ruined. ^^()

and thats all for the things we do for love ..
now for some random fire emblem goodness

OSeron actually while looking around 15 is older..as a laguz half breed he'll age much slower then a normal person would. and on a side not i'm rather pleased with how this came out.

Not but any means part of the story..but come on. wouldn't that just be AWESOME?

alright, thats all i got for now..but comment and let me know what you think!
"Excuse me, would you mind not farting while i'm trying to save the world!"
Gallery Images by Yami_joeys_dog
Display More Images
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Mina Silverwind
I loved the overall theme, style, and above all else balance of humiliation blended with epic pictures.
SissyBabyCassie
These are soooo great! I love them A++++++++ Great Job!

sarahpenguin
Wheee! More cappies! What fun, though I haven't played da Fire Emblem games, so am slightly lost.
Yami_joeys_dog

These are soooo great! I love them A++++++++ Great Job!  

Glad you liked it so much. Rolf became a bit of a distraction from link..notthat i think the sissy of time minds too much.

Yami_joeys_dog

Wheee! More cappies! What fun, though I haven't played da Fire Emblem games, so am slightly lost.  

well, rolf has two older brothers in this mercery group..and mst's big brother if the hero of the gamecube fire emblem game.

he doesn't get a whole lotta rescpet at first but he's a fun charater.
Gets great side converstion where he's told how cute he is by some girls. and lots of guilt trip crying with 'uncly shinnon' a ******* sniper who's got a soft spot for rolf.
Yami_joeys_dog

I should of done a line down the middle to show it's a spilt shot. ^^()

and a little add on to soren's story.

Yami_joeys_dog

First a little comic i did making use of vaouris pictures n stuff that lance_the_young has done. he likes the bottom two pannals more so then the top two. ^^()

and some UBER cutness rolf. ^^this IS going on with the things we do for love story.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.