R Link epic fall
not exactly sure if this one will be ok or now. it's supose to be adult link this time.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Part one..Zelda finds out why link hasn't come back from a mission..

Zelda is really taking to her new role don't cha think?

that was the first series that had me going overtime on trying to edit pics..never thought my work on hero to zero was so improved huh? XP

I will admit we skipped a part here and there but nothing TOO major and said part would of borken the no nekidness rules.

Going to the chappal andddd...gonna get married....going to the chapal of love!

*giggles* awww, i think linky has a crush on daddy ^^
"Excuse me, would you mind not farting while i'm trying to save the world!"
Gallery Images by Yami_joeys_dog
Display More Images
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

BabyJackie
I like the story Hope U continue
Mina Silverwind
You made my day with an epic story in each of these and the pictures are a perfect compliment to the captions.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

SissyBabyCassie
I just adore these there awesome!
sarahpenguin
Yay more baby linky captions! Fanks!

jessybaby
link is so lucky to have a pretty mommy, and a loving daddy!!!!
Yami_joeys_dog
-babyjackie: I like the story Hope U continue-

There is anther part to it..but it's putting link to work as a sissy with navi in her new body being his mommy..havn't done anything as a follow up to that though hence why i didn't post it.

-mina silverwind: You made my day with an epic story in each of these and the pictures are a perfect compliment to the captions.-

Glad you enjoyed! this was a bit of a pain to get all set up together but it was a pain of love ^^

-SissyBabyCassie: Omg!

I just adore these there awesome!-

*giggles* again Thanks. ^^

Sarahpenguin: Yay more baby linky captions! Fanks!

Glad my favoite little flightless bird enojoyed. ^^ link is just such a easy target ^^

Jessybaby: link is so lucky to have a pretty mommy, and a loving daddy!!!!

well Gannondorf must of always had a eye on the little guy..and zelda..she's taking the tittle of ultimate opertutist away from edge.
"Excuse me, would you mind not farting while i'm trying to save the world!"

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.