PG 13 Little Link's Big baby adventure
anther edited link Picture. Anyone who's played minish cap should getthis though
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
So I don't know if you all knowed the link picture in the heavy dooty diaper thread..But..More link for you to caption.
the idea here is that link's lost his Partner, the cursed minish mage who was turned into his hat that lets him switch sizes in Minish cap from big to small. what happens now is left up to your wonderfull lil minds. ^^

"Excuse me, would you mind not farting while i'm trying to save the world!"
Gallery Images by Yami_joeys_dog
Display More Images
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Mina Silverwind
Link would now be more concerned with keeping his diapers dry and mess than saving the world. Zelda would ensure the only thing he woud get from females would be new girly baby clothes and them saying "Oh Link you are such a baby," as they change him.
BobOnFire
this tunic protect agnist wetness

BobOnFire
how do you know it link
TiresiasRex
That big finger is poised to be...quite arousing!

(rub, rub, rub....)

c2bear
Link regretted not paying full attenuation to how the spell went and is now paying the cost of his mistake. He can only hope to live down the humiliation of being but back in diapers. By Zelda of all people it could be worse he hasn't used his diapers yet.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.