All XXX Some of my girly stuff
One of my sets for ageplay
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi there! This time I decided not to post next captions, but to post some photos of me with my ageplay girly stuff) Very interesting what you think ;)

Gallery Images by Princess Erin
Display More Images
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
Nice girly stuff, I see you have modeled some of it for us. You may want to enter the costume pageant in October.
SissyBabyCassie
Love the girly stuff but I think the sissy baby should shave to make yourself even girlish! 

jessybaby
very cute, do you use your little potty?

Princess Erin
;)

Prissie
**Applause** **Applause** Nice poses!

But you'll look more feminine if you take the hair off your arms and legs and thighs.

I wonder too, if there's some form of gaff one might wear under panties to hide that stupid BUMP that ruins things when you're feeling in a girl kind of way.

But please, keep the good feelings coming. And, keep on participating!
   Prissie

Prissie
I note that in your follow-up poses, you did tuck yourself back using that pony. Very sensuous!

Luv,
LarinaDiaperina
I like that potty chair. How often do you sit on it to wet?

Princess Erin
I mainly use it for other purposes. The fact that my sister forbids me to make self-satisfaction in any forms, except cuming in my pull-ups. But at present time she told me, that I'm a big girl now. So, now I get a hard spanking for any cum in my pull-ups. And the only way, that she allowed to me - is to make cum in my potty. It's a little bit hard, but I have no choice.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.