PG 13 New caption! Swimsuits and pooltoys again!
Finally, my New caption for swimming theme!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hello my friends! I,m finally here again! I'm very sorry for so long absence - I had a lot of work and many business trips. But I hadn't any idle! I made a few new captions with my favorite theme. Here is the first one (Unfortunately, all other are not finished yet) As always very interesting what you think ;)

Gallery Images by Princess Erin
Display More Images
Last Post
19 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
Dazzling and amazing new caption. One of the best yet though they are all very good. The swimsuit is great and I love the background details like the pool toys and training schedule.
baby5522
WOW! Awesome Caption Princess Erin, I so love the swimsuit. The arm bands and pool toys are great too. I have sent you a PM. Please do read it.

Great work on the caption.

Hugs & kisses

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Robyn
I love it...fantastic and so erotic...so humiliating!!!
Princess Erin
Thank you, my dear friends! I think that soon I will make more captions adout forcing boys to wear girly swimwears. At the present time I like this theme ;) 

sissyty
@ Princess Erin can you do any captions about being cuckolded?

Miss_Poutyface
I love this whole swimsuit series. They are just so embarassing! Luvs.

Princess Erin
Thank You! Glad you're love it! I try to find the most embarassing situations which I would like to try on myself ;)
SissySabrinaFox
I'd love to see more about boys being forced to wear such cute swim wear! Maybe the take a  boy dressed as a baby girl, swim diapers and all?
I'd love to see more great and humiliating crappies from you!

Princess Erin
Thank You! Of course, I have so much ideas about boy's humiliation by forcing them to use different girly things. And also swimsuits and pooltoys are one of my favorite themes;) New caption will coming soon!

sissybabydreams
I want that swim suit. Please

Princess Erin
This is my own Photoshop interpretation of official Disney Frozen swimsuit. I had to redesign it, because I need to place it on the model on photo with maximum realistic look. But official swimsuit looks like that:

And It can be with size 10 (this size fits me). 

sissy_baby_bambi
@ Princess Erin
 how tall are you I' 5 11 do you think it will fit ?
Robyn
Delightfully humiliating! I love it!!!! Being enrolled in the toddler swim class. I am sure they have hired pretty girls to supervise the toddlers! Tell. me, do toddlers have to wear swim diapers?!! (giggle)

Princess Erin
Hehe! Sure! Some of them can wear it ;)

baby_ballerina
Wow Erin, this caption is fantastic ! I'd love joining the toddler girls group and wearing that lovely Forzen's one piece bathing suit ! Well I'd like that swimsuit would be available in size for bigger girls too !
All little boys with a feminine aspect should be encouraged to become sissies and wearing the most girly clothes...  

Princess Erin
Thank you Emily! I glad to see you love it! Also, maybe soon I will make a caption about boy that forced to go to girls ballet class!
Prissie
I like to imagine the Prissie of my dreams inviting a boy over to her house to swim in the backyard pool, and she asks him to wear one of her bathing suits instead of the boys bathing suit he brought with him. When he asks why, she answers:

"I want to see your legs all the way up to here. C'mon Bobby you'll love it!"
   Prissie

Princess Erin
Such a cute fantasy! Thank you ;)

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.