PG 13 What do you think? ;)
I'm interested, what you think about ;)
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Hello everyone! This time I decided to post a few unexpected photos - this is as always one of my ageplay sets. But this time it's not for girls - it's for cute little boys! I know this is a bit off topic, and, of course, i'd like to be only a girl and not a boy! But here's the point: This is my real swimming set - I wore this when I went to the beach at this summer :) And here is the funny thing! This swimming briefs fits me so well, that nobody around was not noticed, that they are for children! :) I also was played a role of not experienced swimmer (fairly to tell, I can swim very good, I even practiced it as a sport) - so, all around reacted calmly to my swimming armbands :)
I'm interested, what you think about ;)

Gallery Images by Princess Erin
Display More Images
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

diaprbayb
is that how you went out trick or treating?  

Princess Erin
Haha! Maybe It was a good idea to try this :)
Baby Butch
I see you can also be a toddler boy.

I enjoy being a baby boy on many occasions!

Prissie
Nice selfies you took of yourself!

Would that it were easier to hide that thing down there, so one can look more like a real girl.
AmandaHerts
Very cute!! 
I'm extremely jealous... I wish I could fit into little boy (or even better LITTLE GIRLS) 

bet that was a fun day at the beach! 

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.