PG 13 Fresh caption with some summer feelings
Here is my fresh long awaited caption!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hello my dear friends! I've been away for sometime and I missed you so much! Now I return - and not with empty hands! ;) Here is my fresh long awaited caption! I think, it will be nice to add some summer feelings to our winter time. Here it is) As always I waiting for your feedback ;)

Gallery Images by Princess Erin
Display More Images
Last Post
4 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
The water park theme is very nice and so is the Minnie Mouse bathing suit. Very cute, nice job on this one!

They are all good so you might as well post more. : )
Prissie
[Bobby has been invited to Trisha's home to swim in her family's swimming pool. He's about to put on his boy-bathing suit, when Trisha hands him a girls bathing suit like what we see in the picture above. ]

Bobby: "Trish, you want ME to wear a bathing suit for GIRLS?"

Trisha: "I want to see your legs all the way up to here.  C'mon, you'll look cute!"
   Prissie

Princess Erin
Thanks! New works will coming very soon!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.