PG 13 New one for waterpark series!
fresh artwork from latest series!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hello my dear friends! 
First of all, many thanks to all of you for supporting my series! 
It very pleasant for me to see that so many of peoples shares my thoughts! Here is a new one! 
As always very interesting your comments ;)

Gallery Images by Princess Erin
Display More Images
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
I must be a little baby girl too cause I am not going down that high of a slide. Nice caption to follow thru with your theme. No doubt he is afraid of that floating device too!

I click on the image and it gets bigger in a new window. I click on it again and it magnifies even bigger. Good job posting with the image tools. I made you 2 cappies to post in my Journal later.
Robyn
Oh I love this! Confessing to being a "sissy baby girl" is so humiliating! I know, I have some cappies where I have to do that.  They were so humiliating I pulled them, I was so embarrassed, Maybe I ought to post them again.

baby_ballerina
It's so exciting your last artwork Erin! above all a sweet pink Barbie jet sky with a cute butt plug! I think all sissy girls would be excited to sit over it and feeling butt plug coming in slowly...
And there's nothing better then admitting you're a little helpless girly girl and wearing all the most girly clothes and accessories!
I'd love wearing her same Barbie's swimsuit and pink floaties!
SissySabrinaFox
Love your work! Wondering if this ties into the main series?

Princess Erin
this series was designed as independent line. but of course it all goes with the main concept and with same characters

maddiebrooks
I would be so scared I'd probably wet myself!! Then I'd really have to admit to being a baby girl and I'd need some new swim diapees lol! 
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.