All XXX My New Work!
Fresh artwork from me! Summer is back!
Posted on
Gallery Images by Princess Erin
Display More Images
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

~*Christie Luv*~
 Wow another amazing piece by you hun! I'd love to be her sissy!

Princess Erin
@ ~*Christie Luv*~
 Thank you Christie! I very appriciate your feedback, because for the many of my ideas I was inspired from your works long time ago ;)
sweetlittlebabyalex
another great one love reading what you come up with cant wait to see whats next 

Princess Erin
@ sweetlittlebabyalex
 Thank you very much, Alex! I'm so glad to hear that you like my captions and you're looking forward for the next! New works are almost ready ;)

jessybaby
 cute id wear them.

Princess Erin
@ jessybaby
  Thank you, Jessy!
Do You wanna wear the entire set or someone item only? :)
Baby Butch
The bathing suit looks a little tight, giggles. Another nice summer theme caption Princess Erin. Those are very unusual swimming toys. Pull up that bikini young man!

Princess Erin
@ Baby Butch
  Thank you, Butch! :)
Yes, those swimming trunks are a little bit tight, that's why she decided to apply a chastity, then everything in the panties will fit the space and will be at the place ;)

Barbie Girl
Why would he ever want to take off swimwear that adorable!?

Good job as always Princess Erin! 

Princess Erin
@ Barbie Girl
  Thank you, Barbie! I knew that you'll like this swimwear ;)
Probably, he want to take them off, because the plug in panties is a little bigger than always;) And yeah - adorable panties! Sadly they are underwater and anybody around couldn't see them constantly, but that's why he wear this cute girlish swimming vest with princess design - even at the water everybody around must see that he's a cute little girl ;)
Princess Erin
Thank you all for your kind comments! Soon to be completed several new works, stay tuned!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.