All XXX My latest caption!
I'm back and I have a present for you
Posted on
My latest caption! - I'm back and I have a present for you, Sissy girl,sissy baby,pull-ups,underwear,potty,Tinkerbell,Disney, Adult Babies,Feminization,Dominating Mistress Or Master,Humiliation,Sissy Fashion,Bad Boy To Good Girl,Dolled Up,Diaper Lovers,Spankings
You can click the image to see the full size
 Hello my dear friends!  
I have just returned from a long trip. I'm Very sorry for such a long absence! I have not had the opportunity to answer to anyone.

I hope that all happily greeted the new year! I want to wish you all happiness, warmth and love! And as my gift for everyone - that's a new picture
Gallery Images by Princess Erin
Display More Images
Last Post
15 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
It is nice of you to be sharin another caption Princess Erin. *giggles* This is a cute caption and I like it, thanks. 

MistressKelly01
@ Baby Butch
  sissy will dress and act there part making there self femine as posibble  im seeking my new sissy now if interested contact me here goddesskelly23@gmail.com
shamrock
welcome back and happy holiday you and there are a new chat room  
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

MistressKelly01
@ shamrock
  sissy will dress and act there part making there self femine as posibble  im seeking my new sissy now if interested contact me here goddesskelly23@gmail.com

~*Christie Luv*~
 Yay! I'm so glad to see a new cappie from you! It's so cute! I'd love those diapers!
MistressKelly01

Wendy Pink Doll
First night without creaming panties? That's a good girl, sissy deserves even more girly panties! Love your works Erin keep doing please
babyginagirl
As I stand there in front of my Sister,I tell her,Seeeee I can be a BIG GIRL,just like you.I no longer need REAL baby diapers!!!! 

Barbie Girl
What a hyper cute outfit   ! Thanks for another great caption Princess Erin!
Joeypiz1994
That is so cute 

Rubium74
Virginity, this make me think of that. The vagina is almos ready to come. Whit the boob who are lately showing their AWESOME FORM

Princess Erin
 My dear friends!
Many thanks to everyone for your warm and very impressing comments!
Your feedback inspires me to a new works. So, of course, new works will be coming soon ;)

sissymouse6
really cute  
jessybaby
Only 1 minute, yikes!
a new me teehee

Adam956
Would love to meet a Mommy on here, Thanks
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.