PG 13 New one from me
artwork with swimsuits and pooltoys ;)
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hello everyone! I decided to follow the swimming theme and make some artwork with swimsuits and pooltoys ;) Hope, you enjoy it ;)

Gallery Images by Princess Erin
Display More Images
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
 Super nice swim suit so go on down and join the crowd by the pool.

baby_ballerina
Oh that's a so cute situation! A mommy who put such a super girly one piece bathing suit on her sissy little son and suggest him to play with other little girls in the pool ! And I'm sure this sissy little son won't be able to resist to the feminization training! I hope his mommy will soon enroll him into ballet class, cheerleading and rhythmic gymnastics...

Your artwork is fantastic Princess Erin, I can't wait for new ones...
I'd love flying as a sweet ballerina on her toes...

Robyn
What a delightfully embarrassing situation!
Chiara
Great artworks! I love how he is always encouraged/forced by his sister not just to wear and do girly things but also enjoy every part of it

sissydina218
love the swimsuit and she looks so cute
AmandaHerts
I did enjoy it... Another great pic!! 
Thanks
Billie

SissySabrinaFox
 So cute! Please make more!  Love the sissy side of things, but the baby side is amazing! Would love to see him in public as a cute sissy baby.  
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.