All XXX New caption! Princess Pull-Ups topic.
New caption! Princess Pull-Ups topic.
Posted on
New caption! Princess Pull-Ups topic. - New caption! Princess Pull-Ups topic., Sissy,ABDL,Sissy girl,Sissy Boy,diapers,Pull-Ups,Disney Princess,vibrator,plug, Adult Babies,Feminization,Sex Toys,Dominating Mistress Or Master,Changed By Accident,Humiliation,Sissy Fashion,Dolled Up,Bondage,Bad Boy To Good Girl
You can click the image to see the full size
 Hello, my dear friends! As i promised, I've done my next artwork! This time I finally decided to refresh a diaper theme. Unfortunately, it happens not too often - first of all because I'm not a diaper lover in general, but I love a training pants theme, such as Pull-Ups. So, I decided to make a captions with my favorite item from the whole diaper theme - this is a cute girly Pull-Ups with my favorite Disney Princesses!
Hope, you enjoy it! Looking forward for your feedback! Sweet hugs to all! ;)
Gallery Images by Princess Erin
Display More Images
Last Post
3 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
Great job with the humiliating new caption Princess Erin.  Some day he will grow up and wear panties.
LoveFox
Highschool? Oh don't worry I’m not making you go there wearing those. I managed to find a daycare for people in your situation that's willing to look after you. You'll be spending your days there in their toddler section playing with dolls and dress up with all the other little girls.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.