XXX Zarra Girlfriend Story! UPDATED 6th Jan 2013
instead of updating one post i thought id put them all in here!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
THe first 2 are here, but I have more to add so check back!!!! and read / contribute to the comments!!!

For TiffanyPink and the rest of the SissyKiss to enjoy, but this actually happened to TiffanyPink!! Aka Wombles :-p xx

Come Visit my Gallery!!!
I have TONS of cappies that need commenting!!! REALLY GIRLY CAPPIES!!!

::::::: GALLERY :::::::

PM me!! I Photoshopped my head (with make up and wig obviously! onto a sexy girls body in my Avatar, anyone like?? Im still disquised a little hehe xx
Gallery Images by BabyBarby
Display More Images
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
It appears Zarra is trying to humiliate her sissy boyfriend.

How could she do such a thing?

She goes out and has sex and he can only cum in her panties.

He should be doing housework!
Emilia
That is so fantastic. It's starting something that we call "Kopfkino" in german.
Zu Ihren Diensten.

Prissie
We should all do our housework dressed like in that second picture :)

Prissie
jazzzmann

THe first 2 are here, but I have more to add so check back!!!! and read / contribute to the comments!!!

For TiffanyPink and the rest of the SissyKiss to enjoy, but this actually happened to TiffanyPink!! Aka Wombles :-p xx

I've gotta get a maid.

SissyBabyCassie
Love it! :)
sarahpenguin
Cute piccies and story :) Thanks! *huggles anna bottomypat anna baby bottle obs formula*

BabyBarby
3rd cappie added - still 2 more to go
BabyBarby

check out the new cappies i added them all, so the story is finished now! all 5/6 captions!! xx
Come Visit my Gallery!!!
I have TONS of cappies that need commenting!!! REALLY GIRLY CAPPIES!!!

::::::: GALLERY :::::::

PM me!! I Photoshopped my head (with make up and wig obviously! onto a sexy girls body in my Avatar, anyone like?? Im still disquised a little hehe xx

Baby Butch
I like the new cappies to finish up the story. Amy is a nice additon as Zarra's sister, she is going to use the strap-on on Tiffany.

I like the picture of Amy gasping at Tiffany in his hot maids outfit. Thanks for the story!
Dirperdude42
great story. Wish I had a maids outfit
You are going to wear that diaper until I say your done with your punishment

clarisselovelace
Very nice. I love these.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.