All R Laels Ex girlfriend!
A cappie of Laels Ex girlfriend!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Come Visit my Gallery!!!
I have TONS of cappies that need commenting!!! REALLY GIRLY CAPPIES!!!

::::::: GALLERY :::::::

PM me!! I Photoshopped my head (with make up and wig obviously! onto a sexy girls body in my Avatar, anyone like?? Im still disquised a little hehe xx
Gallery Images by BabyBarby
Display More Images
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Mina Silverwind
I love the mix of humilation, cute outfits, and how well you get us into the minds of the one's being reduced&changed in status oh so well.
BabyBarby
thanks sweetie, to be honest i just through these together im looking for a couple of decent ideas, the way baby butch can just do one cappie, then the second cappie is a complete new story i find that so hard to do !! If you look at all my cappies there all 5+ cappie stories hehe! Id Love you to take a look at all my past ones you havent seen!
Come Visit my Gallery!!!
I have TONS of cappies that need commenting!!! REALLY GIRLY CAPPIES!!!

::::::: GALLERY :::::::

PM me!! I Photoshopped my head (with make up and wig obviously! onto a sexy girls body in my Avatar, anyone like?? Im still disquised a little hehe xx

Baby Butch
It must be hard for Lael to please 2 woman and be humiliated like that. Especially if he ejackulated prematurely when he was put in a diaper instead of panties.

I like the humiliating cappie short story Baby Barby. I am sure Lael can handle the breast feeding.
Robyn
Melissa is fantastic and I love the idea of two girls into hot humiliation. I will message you a caption I did on that theme, but deleted from SK because it embarrassed me too much!

sissy 8222222
Very cute! 
lael

It must be hard for Lael to please 2 woman and be humiliated like that. Especially if he ejackulated prematurely when he was put in a diaper instead of panties.

I like the humiliating cappie short story Baby Barby. I am sure Lael can handle the breast feeding.  

lol hey lael is a girl :P

Anon.
well done!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.