PG ***10 MORE CAPPIES**** ADDED 1192012 Please View again!!!
September set! Part 1
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Come Visit my Gallery!!!
I have TONS of cappies that need commenting!!! REALLY GIRLY CAPPIES!!!

::::::: GALLERY :::::::

PM me!! I Photoshopped my head (with make up and wig obviously! onto a sexy girls body in my Avatar, anyone like?? Im still disquised a little hehe xx
Gallery Images by BabyBarby
Display More Images
Last Post
15 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

jessybaby
Love it, reminds me of when i went to my cousins house and played house!
Mina Silverwind
Wow all of these are sweet and your writing makes each one oh so much cuter than the last one.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

BabyBarby
they're not great to be honest, Ive 3 cappie stories in my head all this last week.. but I cant seem to get the full story/pics to go with them, so nothing is coming out.. bit of writers block, im actually suffering from writers block in work also! haha
Baby Butch
The cappies are good, I enjoyed them. The sister is humiliating brother and he deserves all of it!

RingletGirl
I like these cappies quite a lot. Brother and Sister playing dress up with each other is a favorite thing of mine especially if it's forced.

With love RingletGirl
LilGreg
Those are lovely cappies!!

Thanks!

BabyBarby
here comes an update!! 12 Cappies!!!!!! ...

ENjoy and pleeease comment, cause im not sure if these are that good
RingletGirl
I quite like them, your sister character is done really well and suits the personality that you would need to have fun in that situation. Plus Pete looks super cute:)

With love RingletGirl
If anyone wants to talk with me just drop me a PM. I always like to make friends:)

With love RingletGirl

sissy boy
Wish i was the brother/baby sister.
clarisselovelace
I really liked these!

sissy 8222222
All so sweet!
Anon.
another great story!

sissy_britney
Lovely captions!
Robyn
Really wonderful cappies!
Robyn-Anne

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.