Sofia Vergara and Sara!
Sofia Vergara and little_Sara!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Come Visit my Gallery!!!
I have TONS of cappies that need commenting!!! REALLY GIRLY CAPPIES!!!

::::::: GALLERY :::::::

PM me!! I Photoshopped my head (with make up and wig obviously! onto a sexy girls body in my Avatar, anyone like?? Im still disquised a little hehe xx
Gallery Images by BabyBarby
Display More Images
Last Post
18 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

little_sara
*Blush* I loved it, so humiliating
BabyBarby

*Blush* I loved it, so humiliating  

You want it worse??!!
Come Visit my Gallery!!!

PM me!! I Photoshopped my head (with make up and wig obviously! onto a sexy girls body in my Avatar, anyone like?? Im still disquised a little hehe xx

BabyBarby
Aww were these not that good, no feedback?? I thought Sofia Vergara and little_sara TWO popular ladies would be a big hit.. maybe I went to mean at the end and sissys are afwaid hehe xx
TiresiasRex
You want feedback? I LOVED it! Sofia Vergara is stunning...and a perfect person to humiliate poor little sara (sorry, sara, but in your own way...you are very lucky to have this woman as a "virtual mommy"!). Image #4 (French Maid) was my favorite.

As for me, I'd love to be disciplined/"mommied" by the likes of Gillian Anderson, or Penelope Cruz, or Lake Bell, or Emily Blunt, or Emily Browning, or Audrey Fleurot....(hint, hint, BabyBarby).

Thanks for these captions!

Baby_Janie
These are great! Thank you, BabyBarby!
little_sara

You want it worse??!!  

I bet you cant make it worse hehe
Its all about the humiliation

Baby Butch
Wow, these are great humiliation cappies. You really blasted Little Sara so bad she could not help but mess her diaper. The pictures are hot and the third one remiinds me I need to be breastfed.
VaneTV
Great job sweetie!! Xoxo

TiresiasRex
Sofia walked out of the store and screamed in shock when she saw what Sara had done:

"OMG! You little brat! You are NOT to dress in big people's clothes! I don't care that you have been my sissybaby for five years...YOU DO AS MOMMY TELLS YOU! AND YOU ONLY WEAR YOUR DIAPERS AND SISSY SHIRT WHEN WE GO OUT IN PUBLIC! IS THAT UNDERSTOOD!?! Now get your butt over here...and strip, RIGHT NOW! That's right! Show me those diapers, young lady!"

P.S. Yes, that really is an unflattering photo of the usually lovely Sofia...not sure who the smaller gentlemen is in front of her....
babytephx
looks like the hottie from Modern Family but without black hair

TiresiasRex

looks like the hottie from Modern Family but without black hair  

It is indeed she-who-must-be-obeyed!
babytephx

Sofia walked out of the store and screamed in shock when she saw what Sara had done:

"OMG! You little brat! You are NOT to dress in big people's clothes! I don't care that you have been my sissybaby for five years...YOU DO AS MOMMY TELLS YOU! AND YOU ONLY WEAR YOUR DIAPERS AND SISSY SHIRT WHEN WE GO OUT IN PUBLIC! IS THAT UNDERSTOOD!?! Now get your butt over here...and strip, RIGHT NOW! That's right! Show me those diapers, young lady!"

P.S. Yes, that really is an unflattering photo of the usually lovely Sofia...not sure who the smaller gentlemen is in front of her....  

it's her on screen son Manny

little_sara
Thank you for the "follow-up cappie" Tira!
BabyBarby
thanks for adding on..
Come Visit my Gallery!!!

TiresiasRex

thanks for adding on..  

You are welcome. It was intended with a spirit of humor (i.e. what happens when Sofia and Sara become a sort of "Whatever Happened To Baby Jane?" duo)...not trying to hijack your thread.

Glad you could laugh with it, Sara and Barby.

(Now I will try to find better - i.e., more attractive - pictures of Sofia).
BabyBarby

You are welcome. It was intended with a spirit of humor (i.e. what happens when Sofia and Sara become a sort of "Whatever Happened To Baby Jane?" duo)...not trying to hijack your thread.

Glad you could laugh with it, Sara and Barby.

(Now I will try to find better - i.e., more attractive - pictures of Sofia).  

Very nice can't wait !!
Come Visit my Gallery!!!

Baby Butch
One more Baby Barby cappie thread to move or delete in the future.

Great Cappies!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.