R Macho~Guy to Paris's Baby Girl (2 BIG CAPS)
Macho guy Bryan to Bryanna..
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

the first one was deleted off pixprincess and i dont know why :-( AND worse, i dont have a copy of it i never saved it!!!! >-( xx
Come Visit my Gallery!!!
I have TONS of cappies that need commenting!!! REALLY GIRLY CAPPIES!!!

::::::: GALLERY :::::::

PM me!! I Photoshopped my head (with make up and wig obviously! onto a sexy girls body in my Avatar, anyone like?? Im still disquised a little hehe xx
Gallery Images by BabyBarby
Display More Images
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Mina Silverwind
Wow all of these are cute as usual thanks to the cute outfits, hair, and your storyline makes me smile when I read each one.
Ami
Cute! You always find the best quality pictures to use in your cappies :)

BabyBarby

Wow all of these are cute as usual thanks to the cute outfits, hair, and your storyline makes me smile when I read each one.  

That's good, I love hearing from all you! And that there worth doing!

Cute! You always find the best quality pictures to use in your cappies :)  

I know, the pics are really cute, i love the hello kitty / Japanese type looks :-) xx
zmxncbv
Very cute pics, also love the forced fem and tricking him angle.

Robyn
OMG! You are good!
Sissy Robyn-Anne
Baby Butch
Wow, you must have felt very creative to come up with these great cappies.

Great pictures to go with the fun story!

Baby Butch

the first one was deleted off pixprincess and i dont know why :-( AND worse, i dont have a copy of it i never saved it!!!! >-( xx  

I don't know why the first cappie was deleted. I am guessing someone was moderating on Pix princess?
AmandaHerts
That REALLY SUCKS that the first part was deleted!  
This is a wonderful cappie 

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.