XXX Sara's arrangement ~ *** 6 Cappies! *****
Sara getting what she deserved.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
This is for that little bi*** baby Sara who keeps humiliating me!! And getting more information off me for more caps!

For everyone enjoy them and PM baby Sara about how much of an embarrassment she is

Now that's that story told and finished and updated! - please comment and let me know about it!
Come Visit my Gallery!!!
I have TONS of cappies that need commenting!!! REALLY GIRLY CAPPIES!!!

::::::: GALLERY :::::::

PM me!! I Photoshopped my head (with make up and wig obviously! onto a sexy girls body in my Avatar, anyone like?? Im still disquised a little hehe xx
Gallery Images by BabyBarby
Display More Images
Last Post
14 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

little_sara
Wow! Great caption! I loved it, and it it sooo nice that someone would make one for me too
BabyBarby

Wow! Great caption! I loved it, and it it sooo nice that someone would make one for me too  

This is the belle dress i was referring to...........

Come Visit my Gallery!!!

PM me!! I Photoshopped my head (with make up and wig obviously! onto a sexy girls body in my Avatar, anyone like?? Im still disquised a little hehe xx

little_sara
you actually made me blush. this was so great!!!!!
Baby Butch
I love the cappies, they are done very styleish. The story is good and goes well with the pictures. At first I thought Kelly wet her pants with the two tone blue jeans, he he.

Very humiliating story Baby Barby, a good one for Little Sara.

clarisselovelace
Loved the captions. I have always liked your style.
TBOnPhxAZ
very interesting story...

BabyBarby

very interesting story...  

are you a detective or something??

Sorry Sherlock..
Robyn
Great story, BabyBarby. You are probably one of the best writers on the SK Board. Keep it up (smile). And a belated thank you so much for the cappies you did for me earlier.
Robyn-Anne

Switch0115
That was a wonderful story cappie, I really enjoyed it.
diapered_tristan
WOW, amazing job... 

SissyBabyCassie
Delicious, I want to be the sissy baby...oh wait i am hehe
BabyBarby
anyone welcome to add ideas for the story to continue and i might add some cappies!!
Come Visit my Gallery!!!

sarahpenguin
I wiked dose cappies an da stowy, fanks for sharing dems here :)
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.