All R BabyBarby ~ Bad Baby Brother!!
A cappy using the name BabyBarby, because it is girly and maybe I'll make BabyBarby a Boy!!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Please Comment lots and lots like jelly totz! So I know if this is good because I want to make more with this girl, she's so cute and I have so many pictures of her :-)

Let me know and please I'd be honored if somebody wanted to do a cappie set of me!! I can provide pictures of me or other girlies to use!! Just PM me! (",) xxxxxx

This was done very late so Please tell me if there bad and I'll re do them!
I need my beauty sleep, Photoshop can only do so much to a girl!! :-)

---------INTRO--------------------

1---------------------------

2-------------------------------

3-------------------------------

4-------------------------------

5-------------------------------

6-------------------------------

Come Visit my Gallery!!!
I have TONS of cappies that need commenting!!! REALLY GIRLY CAPPIES!!!

::::::: GALLERY :::::::

PM me!! I Photoshopped my head (with make up and wig obviously! onto a sexy girls body in my Avatar, anyone like?? Im still disquised a little hehe xx
Gallery Images by BabyBarby
Display More Images
Last Post
26 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
Very good posting Baby Barby, I like when you can find consecutive cappies of the same sissy to write a story. I just posted the abdl thread just a few minutes before yours.

I like the new Avatar. Keep up the good work!
babytephx
she's er i should say he is georgeous and taken from ABHunnies, there's lots of very cute girls on there.

Fluttershy_the_Pegasus
Very cute and very well written, it was awesome that the pics where in order.
Can't wait to see more from you :D
TiresiasRex
Wonderful sequential story! "Barby" (Colin) is beautiful...as is your avatar, BB! And I love those very expressive eyes...

Blessings to you for continued creativity!

sissy-toddler-jen
he's very pretty. I wonder hopw he got such nice boobies :)
little_sara
Nice story! You are an artist:-)
Its all about the humiliation

meisababy
thank you for a good story
BabyJohnny
Great Story!! Loved it!!

BabyBarby
It's crazy that you all liked it !! :-) That makes me happy its fun and cute to make these!!! Especially when the piccies to work with are adorable! Thnx all keep the comments coming!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
babytephx

It's crazy that you all liked it !! :-) That makes me happy its fun and cute to make these!!! Especially when the piccies to work with are adorable! Thnx all keep the comments coming!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  

maybe you could do a TG or sissy style set with your KotaKoti the girl in your avatars pics
coincidence i notice some of your posts just days after seeing that fgirl on one of those random picture facts sites...
she's so girly too, good choice using her as an avatar http://www.odditycentral.com/pics/16-year-old-girl-is-a-real-life-barbie.html

SissyDesiree
Very nice! Please do more!

- Sissy Desiree
jenni pretticuck
Gosh you're pics are so lovely. Especially little tigger - I would love to have such beautiful boobies. I haven't got a Tigger - but I do have nice Pooh bear and I'm going to give him a nice ickle feed too - on my pretty little 32 (AA) s. Bears always like a little something - I guess I should put some honey on my puffies for him! (Giggles)

Will you be my friend I would love to get a sissykissmail it would be so nice and confirm my girlishness. So lovely to be young and fem isn't it.

[EMAIL="jennipretticuck@sissykissmail.com"]jennipretticuck@sissykissmail.com[/EMAIL]
http://www.sissykiss.com/profiles/113465

staceyrockz
So cute. You're really coming into your own as a writer.
LilGreg
Thanks!!!

Keep up the good work!

sissk101
Nice progression.
diapered24/7
i want her dress

BabyBarby
I'll buy it for you!! :-p !!

xxx
BabyBarby

i want her dress  

xxx
Come Visit my Gallery!!!
I have TONS of cappies that need commenting!!! REALLY GIRLY CAPPIES!!!

::::::: GALLERY :::::::

PM me!! I Photoshopped my head (with make up and wig obviously! onto a sexy girls body in my Avatar, anyone like?? Im still disquised a little hehe xx

littlegirl19
Wow!
This is my all time favorite!
sofiejansen
very nice
i love it

BabyBarby

Wow!
This is my all time favorite!  

Still kind words! thank you so much! When i see this i wanna do more!
Sweet Rosabella
Aww, such a cute set of captions!
I have to admit, I want the dress too... its adorable. X3

demonicbone
Great story and a nice pic set to go with it Nice Job.
jessybaby

xxx  

Really? I'll wear it and be your baby. I'd even send you pics if you bought nappies too
a new me teehee

sarahpenguin
Yups issa superadorable dress so me threes on dat. Weally wubbed da piccies and da stowy too *huggles and bottomy pats for a job well done*
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.