XXX Little Sara's wife turns!! 5 CAps
Another little cappie set humiliating Little_sara
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Come Visit my Gallery!!!
I have TONS of cappies that need commenting!!! REALLY GIRLY CAPPIES!!!

::::::: GALLERY :::::::

PM me!! I Photoshopped my head (with make up and wig obviously! onto a sexy girls body in my Avatar, anyone like?? Im still disquised a little hehe xx
Gallery Images by BabyBarby
Display More Images
Last Post
13 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

little_sara
Wow. Thank you for making this for me. I loved them:-)
I am sure this story isn't over
Thank you
BabyBarby
it sure will - if you reply to the pm!
Come Visit my Gallery!!!
I have TONS of cappies that need commenting!!! REALLY GIRLY CAPPIES!!!

::::::: GALLERY :::::::

PM me!! I Photoshopped my head (with make up and wig obviously! onto a sexy girls body in my Avatar, anyone like?? Im still disquised a little hehe xx

TiresiasRex

This one was my favorite for personal reasons. Love the expression and the exposed diaper...and, I am either proud or ashamed to say, this situation has happened to me before...

Thank you, Baby Barby!
little_sara

This one was my favorite for personal reasons. Love the expression and the exposed diaper...and, I am either proud or ashamed to say, this situation has happened to me before...

Thank you, Baby Barby!  

Tell me about this situation, Tira:-)
Its all about the humiliation

BabyBarby
Sara check your PM again ;-)
TiresiasRex

Tell me about this situation, Tira:-)  

Will be happy to...busy right now...I'll send you a PM later (probably tomorrow) with the details.

[*Hmmm...that's TWO people now who have asked you to check your PMs....you are quite popular today, Sara!]

SissyBabyCassie
I'm super jealous of Sara, I want that to happen to me ;)
SissyDesiree
Wow! I like the last one the best.
- Sissy Desiree

Switch0115
They are all great, I don't think you've ever done a bad caption!
little_sara

Will be happy to...busy right now...I'll send you a PM later (probably tomorrow) with the details.

[*Hmmm...that's TWO people now who have asked you to check your PMs....you are quite popular today, Sara!]  

Did you forgot something,thirababy?
Its all about the humiliation

sarahpenguin

Thank you, Baby Barby!  

I love that short the best too! :)
Baby misha
 Little Sara should know football is for real men, not babies. A cum filled bottle- yummy.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.