All R Yeah 2014
It's that time of year again, asian caption month!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
It's the first day of Jan. and that means a whole more than just a new year, it means once again it is officially the unofficial Asian Caption month here on SK.  To celebrate this wonderful month I wanted to start off with a five pic caption story.  Please enjoy and let me know what you think.

Once again I hope everyone enjoyed the captions.  Let me know which you like best and feel free to join in the fun with your own Asian captions.

I should have more up in the next few days
Gallery Images by diaperedsam
Display More Images
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissydina218
really liked your captions whole bunch of pictures with matching story, loved it thanks nice way to start the day
LilSissyKitty
What was up wif those pull-ups, so cute!

Preemie
My favorite is where she's pulling up the front of her dress and you see the strawberry designs.
jessybaby
oh please continue the story
a new me teehee

Robyn
I have a much better appreciation for Asian diaper girls now! The poses are adorable and your writing is very exciting!
Huggs,
Robyn-Anne

Princess-Susie

I would love to see more of this story line.

Great Cappies!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.