XXX UPDATED: Blonde Bomshells
a bunch of captions all featuring hot blondes
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Let me know which ones you like ;)

To see the sequel to the last cappie as well as other great captions featuring blondes putting sissies in their place click the link below

http://www.diaperedsam.blogspot.com

So when I first posted this I didn't realize I had forgotten to update my blogspot site and post the new captions there. Sorry about the delay on this, I only found out today because I randomly logged on to my account. Should this happen again feel free to yell at me in a comment on here telling me I need to update the link, lol. Anyways the pics are up now, there is 7 more captions that I couldn't post on SK. Again sorry ;)
Gallery Images by diaperedsam
Display More Images
Last Post
15 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

TiresiasRex
Katherine Heigl in Image #5...mmmm, mmmm.
someguynamedras
I wish those mommies were really talking to me, I need a momy.
Looking for friends

babyjessie
The second last caption is definatly my favorite. I would be more than happy to be her baby. All of these women are beautiful and all of your captions are amazing! You have ti make another batch liuke this, except brunettes maybe? :)
Mina Silverwind
I loved every one of these captioned pictures and your style shine throughout to say the very least.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

clarisselovelace
Just wow. Amazing.

jessybaby
soooooooooooo hot
a new me teehee

diapersandpigtails
Yay these rock! The first one is my favorite! Big boobies and diapers are the best thing ever!
diaperedsam
Thank you to everyone for the great comments, I'm glad these were so well recieved. On another note I need to apologize for a mistake on my part. when I first posted this set, I didn't realize I had forgotten to update my blogspot site and post the new captions there. Sorry about the delay on this, I only found out today because I randomly logged on to my account and saw that my last post wasn't correct. Should this happen again feel free to yell at me in a comment on here telling me I need to update the link, lol. Anyways the pics are up now, there is 7 more captions that I couldn't post on SK. Again sorry ;)

http://www.diaperedsam.blogspot.com

BabyBarby
they are really cute! especially number 1 xxx
arphan86
well, just found a new blog to follow!

SissyDesiree
Wow! Thanks a lot! I especially like the first two, the lingerie store cappie, and the series about the teenager being taken out of school to become a permanent baby.

Your web page is incredible, too.

- Sissy Desiree
c2bear
Great job on the cappies there all really good. 

sofiejansen
very nice
i love it
tgrachael
I want a babysitter heh

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.